PDA

View Full Version : MULTI-VENDOR HANDOVER

Processor
2010-02-10, 08:29 PM
Hello Friends,

How do i declare handover between two vendor areas or equipments (i.e an area being handled by ALU and another area being handled by Huawei).

Please, i need support

RF engineer
2010-02-10, 09:10 PM
Hello Friends,

How do i declare handover between two vendor areas or equipments (i.e an area being handled by ALU and another area being handled by Huawei).

Please, i need support
Do drive test and see if there are HO
BR
RF

Processor
2010-02-11, 04:44 PM
No boss...i'm asking because there's obviously no handovers

RF engineer
2010-02-11, 05:10 PM
do the sites on both site is defined and as you know in huawei this cell must be defined in external cell( CI,LAC,BCCH and BSIC ) if these parameter not correct the HO will be failed
BR
RF

Processor
2010-02-11, 08:43 PM
what about the declarations on the NSS side?...and if you have had some experience with this could u per chance give an example of what the table would look like (i.e. from source (ALU) to Target (Huawei)

Thank you very much

RF engineer
2010-02-11, 09:18 PM
what about the declarations on the NSS side?...and if you have had some experience with this could u per chance give an example of what the table would look like (i.e. from source (ALU) to Target (Huawei)

Thank you very much
It is good first to clear all problem related to RF and BSC if they are ok then NSS .Sure NSS has role
BR
RF

Processor
2010-02-12, 05:00 PM
Do u have any declarations of this sort.....i would like to see an excel sheet with the source to target declarations

RF engineer
2010-02-12, 05:12 PM
just simple export external neighbor in huawei and you can see all parameters and for alcatel there is external as huawei just simple one window.
BR
RF