PDA

View Full Version : swissqual

vci07
2010-02-09, 11:21 PM
hi everyone,

any experience using swissqual? optimization, benchmark tool.
anyone can share about it?

cocoloco
2010-02-11, 01:55 AM
Hi! I have used swissqual for benchmarking, but only a few months. Are you interested on it? Can i help you?

cdmagsmumts
2010-02-11, 03:17 AM
Hi! I have used swissqual for benchmarking, but only a few months. Are you interested on it? Can i help you?

yeah sure... do you have the tool and med****e

vci07
2010-02-11, 07:56 AM
can you any docs about it? setup? how it works, etc.,
tnx

maasricht
2010-02-15, 07:46 PM
do you have benchmarking report for 2G / 3G?

paboya
2010-02-15, 08:20 PM
swissqual ??
Anyone can give brief descriftion ...

grunf
2010-08-13, 12:50 AM
hi everyone,

hello,

here attached some training docs about Swissqual, powerful platform with many functionalities (http://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q=functionalities&SearchSourceOrigin=3&gil=en-PH&SelfSearch=1&hl=tl&ctid=CT2542127&octid=CT2542127),very similar to Q voice from Ascom,
I used to it do some benchmark on 2G networks, if you are interested I`ll try to find reports;)

Regards,
Grunf

riverstreamer
2010-08-13, 01:08 AM
hello,

here some training docs about Swissqual, powerful platform with many functionalities (http://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q=functionalities&SearchSourceOrigin=3&gil=en-PH&SelfSearch=1&hl=tl&ctid=CT2542127&octid=CT2542127),very similar to Q voice from Ascom,
I used to do some benchmark on 2G networks in Europe, if you are interested I`ll try to find reports.

Regards,
Grunf

Dear Grunf

I'll be thankful if you can share your knowledge, sample outputs, reports, technical info, application, ... in the subject of SwissQual.
I'll be pleased if you can give a comparative details with other application in the same category like QVoice, ....

Tnx / Riverstreamer

radiorf
2010-08-13, 04:35 AM
What is this tool used for?

tibetan
2010-08-13, 06:31 AM
For benchmarking.
Not bad, not too expensive. Probably not cost-effective

grunf
2010-08-18, 06:53 PM
Dear Grunf

I'll be thankful if you can share your knowledge, sample outputs, reports, technical info, application, ... in the subject of SwissQual.
I'll be pleased if you can give a comparative details with other application in the same category like QVoice, ....

Tnx / Riverstreamer

Dear Riverstreamer,

sorry for this late replay, it took some time to find this doc:
http://www.4shared.com/file/2zlNWl_2/Rapport_Benchmark_2G_Lyon.html

this doc represents 2G benchmark report (its quite big due to many screen shots) which has been done using swissqual measurement chain. operators like using this tool for its high accuracy and also for checking competitors parameters.

few words about tool:

Swissqual include intrusive tests using recorded files to measure voice quality within network environment. The objective of intrusive tests is to characterize the network while minimizing introduced impairments.
Intrusive test methods: insert a reference signal into the device under test. Like in a subjective test, the evaluation is based on a natural voice or music sample, typically of several seconds length. A stored reference is sent through the device under test, and the received listening quality is analyzed in comparison to the original. The output is mean opinion score (MOS).

The most common standards that assess the impact of various elements on voice quality are the ITU-T Recommendations P.800, P.862, and G.107. These standards were designed to address specific voice quality issues.
Swissqual has developed its proprietary algorithm - SQUAD-LQ which is based on P.800 while other existing testing tools are based primarily on the P.862 PESQ standard.

The typical architecture for testing the voice quality assessment tools consist in: mobile unites (probes), backend (call server with fixed unites) and control and analysis platform on control level. The swissqual system is quite flexible and it could offer several ways to manage the tests.

The post-processing platform (NQDI) MS SQL based import data from other platforms in measurement chain,offers client/server architecture MS SQL based, with good trending and speech quality and data analysis (also very flexible with queries).

Since I`v used it only for 2G bencmarking, I didn`t really drill down analysis and fully exploited the soft, therefore I am afraid I could not be the great help in providing an in-depth benchmark of the current industry tools for assessing voice quality (last experience with qvoice 10 years ago), however this will be my modest contribution for this topic :rolleyes:

Regards,
Grunf

riverstreamer
2010-08-18, 07:28 PM
1. the file is in protected are of 4shared
2. check your PM

grunf
2010-08-18, 08:05 PM
In order to control the distribution of this document, I protected the access to the file.
For everyone interested in this topic, please PM me for the password.
I apologies for any inconvenience.
Best Regards,
Grunf

sedicla
2011-03-03, 10:03 PM
Check forum rules default pass should be provided.:confused:

alcatraz
2011-03-04, 09:45 AM
hi everyone,

Our Optimization and Benchmarking tool are Swissqual. Actually we used Tems, X-tel, Genex Probe, Agilent but right now we have the swissqual tools.

Swissqual Diversity Optimizer
Swissqual Diversity Benchmarker
Swissqual Qualipocs

It's a very powerfull tool. A little bit difficult to learn to use it, specially for installing it.

For the Reporting you use the NQDI, it's base in SQL so you can query almost everything.

Find attached a full 3G report made for our operation from GWS that is a company dedicated in benchmarking in USA. You cando do a lot of things, even you can get the number of sites of the competion based on the information collected.

I have some expirence in the reporting. To create special reports.

Example:

Getting the HDSPA code usage of your DT.
Swissqual is very powerfull for benchmarking because uses Separeted PCM's, this are like independet computers for each module, son in each module u can have a UE and a Data card. You can add a lot of modules. Actually the principal computer is used only to monitor the pcm's this makes that the test and equipmet get ver stable.

Well if you have speciffic doubt may be I can help.

Regards.

P.D. I have some documents but are in spanish. If you want them contact me.

randd1979
2011-07-27, 08:34 AM
Hi.

I work in Tigo Guatemala. Our Optimization and Benchmarking tool are Swissqual. Actually we used Tems, X-tel, Genex Probe, Agilent but right now we have the swissqual tools.

Swissqual Diversity Optimizer
Swissqual Diversity Benchmarker
Swissqual Qualipocs

It's a very powerfull tool. A little bit difficult to learn to use it, specially for installing it.

For the Reporting you use the NQDI, it's base in SQL so you can query almost everything.

Find attached a full 3G report made for our operation from GWS that is a company dedicated in benchmarking in USA. You cando do a lot of things, even you can get the number of sites of the competion based on the information collected.

I have some expirence in the reporting. To create special reports.

Example:

Getting the HDSPA code usage of your DT.

Swissqual is very powerfull for benchmarking because uses Separeted PCM's, this are like independet computers for each module, son in each module u can have a UE and a Data card. You can add a lot of modules. Actually the principal computer is used only to monitor the pcm's this makes that the test and equipmet get ver stable.

Well if you have speciffic doubt may be I can help.

Regards.

P.D. I have some documents but are in spanish. If you want them contact me.
Hi there, do you still have the report (full 3G report of GWS)?
im using nqdi and i want to know how to create some reports....
thanks