PDA

View Full Version : Help Required in Aircom Enterprise 6.2 setup

calvin
2010-02-09, 04:51 PM
Hi all,

I have downloaded Aircom enterprise 6.2 setup from the forums (thanks to the uploader). I am trying to setup but even after reading the license, the "next" button is not enabled and hence i cannot install enterprise.:confused:

Can someone help me and guide as to what may be wrong. I have downloaded the **** twice but the problem still persists :(

Thanks and Regards,

Calvin

barcelona
2011-07-22, 10:38 PM
You probably have to scroll down the text of the licence terms and conditions and then the next button gets available.

barcelona
2011-08-04, 04:58 PM
You probably first need to have oracle 10g or 11g before you install Enterprise.
Make sure you are installing Enterprise on Windows XP or Vista. I am not sure that it fully works on Windows 7.

freakturd06
2011-08-07, 03:37 PM
Hi all,

I have downloaded Aircom enterprise 6.2 setup from the forums (thanks to the uploader). I am trying to setup but even after reading the license, the "next" button is not enabled and hence i cannot install enterprise.:confused:

Can someone help me and guide as to what may be wrong. I have downloaded the **** twice but the problem still persists :(

Thanks and Regards,

Calvin

Have you tick the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" ?
It should enable the next button..

arun.nsdc
2011-08-31, 05:27 AM
Hi Team

I have also tried to install the Aircom enterprise tool and from 15 days I am trying, every time I am learning something new but still I am unable to run because of the oracle installation related problems. I have tried to install oracle 11g,10.0.2 g, I have got oracle 9 too but I have’t tried with that till now. I have tried to install oracle 10.0.2 but I did’t find any path for that. I was looking for someone who can help me in installation of oracle and configure that with aircom tool but unable to find anyone till now so that’s why I am writing this for help.

1. During installation of oracle I found few things in the enterprise edition there is no option of basic installation and when I tried to install with standard package it ends up but never gave any satisfactory response ,I am not expert in that but still I tried my best to configure as mentioned in few installation guides. Someone told me to look for client version too. So I am a bit confused about that :confused:

2. I want to know once if I install do I need path because in one guide its written to install path and than later try to configure with the template. I have no path related with oracle 10.0.2. If anyone has got path for oracle 10.0.2 than please upload tht on the 4shared.com or on rapidshare , that will be great because I am unable to find on the internet.

3. When I tried to install oracle 10.0.2 , I have tried to install with basic installation but later I was unable to find the aircom template for the oracle database which is required to configure the database with the tool . It’s a bit confusing because I was unable to find the template. So if anyone has got template of aircom than please upload that on 4shared or can also mail me on my email which is arun.nsdc@yahoo.com

4. If anyone can guide me with the oracle configuration step by step and also about which oracle version+path is required and the availability path too which can help me in installing the tool.

5. I have tried to install the aircom too and I am also having the licence file also, which is available here ,once you install oracle and than install the aircom tool, don’t try to run this, restart the computer and hot F8 to run the system into the safe mode, once you are in the safe mode try to replace the license you will be able to replace that,I tried in normal mode it was not allowing to replace the file may be some dll file conflict or permission.

So this is overall this is it, I want guidance and as well as suggestions which can help me in the installation of this tool.

Many thanks in advance

Arun M :victory:

echomoon
2011-08-31, 06:20 AM
i have succeed installing AE 6.2 +Oracle 11g by following steps of venom( i Guess),just search the forum & follow for at least one of experienced persons,if u find problems just ask in his thread,many r ready 2 help,
i had many problems in the past & i got the solutions quickly from others(thanks 2 them all)
& check this may help:http://www.finetopix.com/aircom/17667-aircom-enterprise-v7-0-installation.html

best regards

barcelona
2011-11-25, 05:13 PM
Hello Arun,

I would recommend you to install Oracle 11g.
Before doing this you need to uninstall all previous oracle installations.
Then clean your registry (regedit.exe). Delete the entries with Oracle. It will take you some time.
Then reboot and install Oracle 11g. The next next wizard will provide you some warnings. The most common on is the TCP/IP warning. If you have it then continue with the installation.
Once you have installed Oracle due to the previous Oracle warning you will have to create a loop back adapter. For this search on google.
Then now are ready to create a database. For Asset you will need the Enterprise database template that is already shared in the forum.

cilaoya
2011-12-08, 09:27 PM
Who can provide it again? thanx

GSM_Huawei
2011-12-09, 01:21 AM
this's a guide "step by step" install Aircom 6.2 with Oracle 10G or 11G.
- Asset can running with Win Xp or Win7 32bit -64bit,I think you should install oracle 11G -32bit.

adawi74
2012-01-18, 06:28 AM
this's a guide "step by step" install Aircom 6.2 with Oracle 10G or 11G.
- Asset can running with Win Xp or Win7 32bit -64bit,I think you should install oracle 11G -32bit.

Hi can you help me get this files i dont have permission to download the attachments. :(

zloy_qwer
2012-01-19, 02:48 AM
Great work, please share more documents.

super-user
2012-06-10, 09:09 AM
Hi, can you send me these files? Or can you make them available at 4shared.com? I really need to install mine in windows 7. Thank you very much in advance.

Biku
2012-09-02, 07:51 PM
I have aircom 6.2 software but i don't have license plz help me by providing license for it plz.

The_Zey
2012-12-28, 04:24 AM
hi, I'm new on website. I have enterprise 6.2 and usb dongle licence. I have oracle 10 and 11. I want to setup aircom on my laptop but i need a installing guide. As i new member, I can't access this sharing documents. Can anyone help me to access this documents?