PDA

View Full Version : How to solve HSDPA Accessibility failured ue to RNC?(M1002C413)

cococrunch
2010-02-04, 02:01 AM
Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if you have any practical solution on how to reduce failures due to RNC? Fyi, this particular site is also failing on MAC-D flows due to Iub (64 kbps return channel).

We already tried reducing Shared HSDPA AAL2 Allocation from 6.6 to 4.5 to 3.0 but still in vain. We're going to try to change NbrofOverbookedHSDPAusers next and see if it works.

Please help, this site is aging in Worst Cell already for 20 days.:L

Thanks a lot.

maasricht
2010-02-04, 02:04 PM
Hi,

Only 1 sector or all site? Is there any activity on the site? Also is there any Iub failure?

cococrunch
2010-02-04, 02:26 PM
Only 1 sector or all site? Is there any activity on the site? Also is there any Iub failure?[/QUOTE]

Hi maasricht,

Thanks for replying. Listed below are my findings so far.

1. Failures due to RNC affects all cells.
2. No activity on site, no active/history of alarms.
3. Site is experiencing Iub set-up failures on the MAC-D flow(about 1000 counts each day).
4. Site is CE congested(~97%) for more than a month.
5. HSDPA 10 codes is enabled on all cells.

I can still add more if you asked questions. We already done NbrofOverbookedHSDPAusers modification and nothing happened. We are going to change MaxBitRate to 128 kbps as a workaround solution. If you have better solution please feel free to comment.

Im familiar with some of the other failures in HSDPA but this "due to RNC" really give me a hardtime. :L

Thanks

maasricht
2010-02-04, 08:30 PM
check coco parameters. and request delete & create COCO.

if 1 month ago, there was no congestion CE/ check hsdpa scheduler. It may changed from 16/cell to 48/cell.

I think, it seems related to COCO.

cococrunch
2010-02-05, 12:12 AM
check coco parameters. and request delete & create COCO.

if 1 month ago, there was no congestion CE/ check hsdpa scheduler. It may changed from 16/cell to 48/cell.

I think, it seems related to COCO.

I forgot to mention that also, we already delete-recreate ATS port group and still nothing. Regarding scheduler, its already loaded with shared scheduler(48/bts) even before the problem occured. I appreciate your feedbacks. Thanks.

maasricht
2010-02-05, 05:44 AM
last thing.. please check dsp resource could be in hang state.

Ctap
2010-02-05, 09:08 AM
Hi!

Try to turn off HSUPA - this must help decrease UL CE Utilization.
On our networks this works.