PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't start a call 'Block'

justdream
2010-01-29, 11:56 PM
Experts,

SOmetime sin ym drive test, I couldn't even be able to start a call and the event that I receive on TEMS Events is 'Blocked call'

so, could you tell me how to overcome this issue? and what's the reason behind? is it just due to congestion or there are other elements?

finally, kindly which KPI represent this issue :hug:

jieyens99
2010-01-30, 12:34 AM
hi...

try checking first sdcch congestion, if there is none then try to check if there are sdcch traffic and tch traffic on that particular cell you're trying to set up call.

hope this helps.

Rooster[BG]
2010-01-30, 05:35 AM
Hi,

It is possible that your problem is with TEMS. I got similar problem few times. Blocked Call or PS Calls / FTP Transfers don't start. Try stopping the Command Sequence or Disconnect and reconnect the phone.
But first check the KPIs, maybe the problem is in the network.

guess.who
2010-01-30, 10:53 AM
just check if there was a sudden decrease in Rxlevel before the blocked calls every time ,,, if YES ....its a TEMS issue . If not then check ur SD congestion KPIs of the cell....

kamnikot
2010-09-04, 09:35 PM
hello

Someone said if you dont receive or pick call during drivetest with TEMS it records as block call is this true

sonerss
2010-09-04, 09:53 PM
Experts,

SOmetime sin ym drive test, I couldn't even be able to start a call and the event that I receive on TEMS Events is 'Blocked call'

so, could you tell me how to overcome this issue? and what's the reason behind? is it just due to congestion or there are other elements?

finally, kindly which KPI represent this issue :hug:

Hi justdream

Have you got a tems log file when you occur this problem.. Maybe we can analyse the L3 messages and find it the reason.