PDA

View Full Version : PM for password 'reputation'

justdream
2010-01-22, 07:05 PM
A lot of members have already pointed out that PM for password 'and for sure with reputation' is not fair,
it's not logic to add reputation without opening the attachment,
kindly stop this bad habit, and share what you have for free then if it's good I promise you will get a lot of reputations as:

1- you shared good file
2- you didn't force us to add you reputation

big difference from earning reputation becasue you deserve it and just earn reputation because we can't open the files without adding you reputation then you can kindly send us the password

:hug:

RF engineer
2010-01-22, 07:18 PM
A lot of members have already pointed out that PM for password 'and for sure with reputation' is not fair,
kindly stop this bad habit, and share what you have for free then if it's good I promise you will get a lot of reputations as:

1- you shared good file

big difference from earning reputation becasue you deserve it and just earn reputation because we can't open the files without adding you reputation then you can kindly send us the password

I totally agree earn what you worked for and deserve.
BR
RF

cdmahn
2010-01-22, 07:25 PM
Yeah, agree.

It's better for all of us that everything will be free-of-reading (in case of documents) and if it is good, we will give you our reputations.

However, it's a little trouble for people with just 10 reps, especially new comers, because they cannot download from attachements. So I think that those friends with lower than 16 reps (to be full members) can use the old way to increase their reputation.

justdream
2010-01-22, 07:32 PM
Yeah, agree.

It's better for all of us that everything will be free-of-reading (in case of documents) and if it is good, we will give you our reputations.

However, it's a little trouble for people with just 10 reps, especially new comers, because they cannot download from attachements. So I think that those friends with lower than 16 reps (to be full members) can use the old way to increase their reputation.

or we can shar eour files at rapidshare or 4shared with password protected
and share the password here for finetopix members

(each problem has a solution)

danish1234
2010-01-22, 10:33 PM
or we can shar eour files at rapidshare or 4shared with password protected
and share the password here for finetopix members

(each problem has a solution)

Please report atleast 10 such cases in which you find content not worth giving thx or rep. I have not seen any in so many years with this site.

xcatas
2010-01-22, 11:20 PM
it's not about exposing numbers of not worthed files.
(that seems different for each user)

but it's about giving some reward after we know whether the content is useful or not. that's how it works.

thanks

atecx5
2010-01-23, 10:17 AM

1- you shared good file

i agree pak bro...

korgisal
2010-01-23, 06:55 PM

1- you shared good file

I definitely agree with you.