PDA

View Full Version : High uplink interference in WCDMA network

iborovskiy
2010-01-17, 09:56 PM
Hi! I have problem with incorrect power control in uplink. Some terminals transmits with very high power, ignoring power control commands. In result, uplink interference rise to -65 dBm, fully blocking cell:( If cell is reserved, noise rise not visible, so, it is not external interference. Who can give me advice about faulty terminals - probable manufacturers, models and so on...
Thank you! And sorry for my English:)

punto
2010-01-17, 11:05 PM
Make trace mobiles, and do the postanalasys, you can do it on different interfaces, if you bought test probes and SW tools to do it ... Tektronix, Anritsu, ...
This will connect mobile phone types and this unwanted behaviour. At least you will get more info and confirm you suspicions, ... P:)

asifhaider919
2010-01-17, 11:16 PM
Firstly you have to identify a particular area for the analysis.

then take A-interface trace of that.

For viewing the traces you can use actix, Actix gives a good analysis for that. In Actix you can view the models and manufactures distributions and also the power control in the uplink direction which those particualr mobiles provide by loading the A-interface trace.

punto
2010-01-17, 11:35 PM
to be more precise ... for trace 3G interfaces, I mean ... trace Iux ... WCDMA interfaces :)