PDA

View Full Version : Question GPRS Traffic Channel

bentoel
2010-01-17, 08:14 PM
Dear Expert,

I have a problem in studying GPRS/EDGE. I would to know how the configuration of channel that is used in GPRS. As I know, there is PDTCH channel to carry traffic of GPRS. There is also TCH to carry voice traffic. I am talking about siemens HW. I wonder how the physical channel is shared between GPRS and Voice traffic. Please help me to understand this.

Thank you very much.

justdream
2010-02-10, 09:02 PM
Dear Expert,

I have a problem in studying GPRS/EDGE. I would to know how the configuration of channel that is used in GPRS. As I know, there is PDTCH channel to carry traffic of GPRS. There is also TCH to carry voice traffic. I am talking about siemens HW. I wonder how the physical channel is shared between GPRS and Voice traffic. Please help me to understand this.

Thank you very much.

kindly explain this issue to us

RF engineer
2010-02-10, 09:16 PM
Dear Expert,

Thank you very much.
at least may be you have one Static PDCH and the other PDCh/TCH are dynamic according to traffic demand either CS or PS
BR
RF

marceloastengo
2010-02-11, 03:15 AM
thank you very much