PDA

View Full Version : GSM Analyzer

atif
2010-01-15, 10:45 PM
Hi to all,
I am new to GSM System.I am working on optimiztion of A-bis interaface.
Can any body guide me if there is an analyzer or ******** available which could be capabale of emulating or analyzing of A-bis interface.
Thanks if someone could help me in this matter.

striker
2010-01-15, 11:08 PM
Hi to all,
I am new to GSM System.I am working on optimiztion of A-bis interaface.
Can any body guide me if there is an analyzer or ******** available which could be capabale of emulating or analyzing of A-bis interface.
Thanks if someone could help me in this matter.

Actix can analyze that one..please check in the forum

atif
2010-01-16, 06:41 PM
Its nice ******** but i think its only for the cell planing or like that work.i need traffic analyzer or you can say GSM protocol analyzer.I am working on optimization of the A-bis interface.Or you can say mapping of the TRX on E1.I need some documentation by which i can develope a GSM ******** and a protocol analyzer which will be capable of decoding of the A-bis interface signaling and traffic channels (Data,Speech etc)
Please help me out in this regard
Muhammad Atif

striker
2010-01-16, 08:16 PM
Its nice ******** but i think its only for the cell planing or like that work.i need traffic analyzer or you can say GSM protocol analyzer.I am working on optimization of the A-bis interface.Or you can say mapping of the TRX on E1.I need some documentation by which i can develope a GSM ******** and a protocol analyzer which will be capable of decoding of the A-bis interface signaling and traffic channels (Data,Speech etc)
Please help me out in this regard
Muhammad Atif

It's not for planning..actix analyzer is for postprocessing with different format..

atif
2010-01-17, 02:55 AM
Thanks for your quick reply.i will check that and then reply you about that.Thanx.

mp9413
2010-01-17, 04:53 PM
Nethawk M5 will be a good tool:

www.nethawk.fi/ (http://www.finetopix.com/www.nethawk.fi/)

atif
2010-01-17, 05:29 PM
@mp9413
Yes you r rite but its commercial software or analyzer.I am student i cant afford this to buy...If you have or you can help than please help me out.thanx