PDA

View Full Version : IMHO in CDMA

inzajhi
2010-01-15, 03:34 AM
can any one help me ?

I already create IMHO (Inter MSC Hard Handoff) for different vendor MSC, already success, but to much handoffback and it'was affected to the drop call ratio, how to optimize it ?

how about T_DROP and T_ADD parameter, what am I to do with this parameter, because the vendor 1 have different value with the vendor 2.

aosan
2010-01-15, 06:45 AM
can any one help me ?

I already create IMHO (Inter MSC Hard Handoff) for different vendor MSC, already success, but to much handoffback and it'was affected to the drop call ratio, how to optimize it ?

how about T_DROP and T_ADD parameter, what am I to do with this parameter, because the vendor 1 have different value with the vendor 2.

Accourding to Qualacomm standard T_ADD= -14 & T_DROP=-16. you need to be very carfule when you choose the boundary area of HO between two or more MSC, you need to have a good planning about this things from your RNP Depr.

inzajhi
2010-01-17, 06:16 PM
Accourding to Qualacomm standard T_ADD= -14 & T_DROP=-16. you need to be very carfule when you choose the boundary area of HO between two or more MSC, you need to have a good planning about this things from your RNP Depr.

Thank you Aosan, i'll contact my RNP Depr.