PDA

View Full Version : Can We have a request Section?

calvin
2010-01-13, 11:41 AM
Dear all,

As we are learning and sharing in the forum, I found that sometimes that the links provided are dead and the members are unable to get the files required. This leads to requests for uploads in the threads.

So can administrator create a new section for "Request" wherein the members can request the files and the members who already have the files can share the files or links.

This is just a suggestion. Other members can share their views on this.

BR//

bikerbeholder
2010-01-13, 12:42 PM
Dear all,

As we are learning and sharing in the forum, I found that sometimes that the links provided are dead and the members are unable to get the files required. This leads to requests for uploads in the threads.

So can administrator create a new section for "Request" wherein the members can request the files and the members who already have the files can share the files or links.

BR//

that would be...great

freqzt
2010-01-13, 12:55 PM
Dear all,

BR//

I agree with you. I saw in other forums, they have request section.

mobysol
2010-01-16, 02:14 AM
Thanks on your request, we feel that its much valid & would start the new section for the requests soon.

~ Moby