PDA

View Full Version : Please be Respectful

asifhaider919
2010-01-11, 05:45 PM
Dear gulity,

Please share the pass when you receive your thanks and repo, dont just let people wait for days even after you come online and dont bother to give pass. Taking repo's only wont make your good image over here.

And I know the guilty people know that i am talking about them.

Thanks

P.S: Administrator if you find my thread to be offessive you should delete it, but i didn't tried to hurt someone, it was only to make them realize their mistake.

wolverine
2010-01-11, 06:44 PM
Well the whole act of asking for reputation for passwords doesn't make sense. How can people give reputation for material they haven't seen yet?

Then again, I have shared stuff and people don't even bother to say thanks so I can understand why people do it..

Essentially in any community you have a core set of people who contribute a lot and then a lot of freeloaders. I think the WFA is no different..

naga30
2010-01-11, 06:52 PM
Well the whole act of asking for reputation for passwords doesn't make sense. How can people give reputation for material they haven't seen yet?

Then again, I have shared stuff and people don't even bother to say thanks so I can understand why people do it..

Essentially in any community you have a core set of people who contribute a lot and then a lot of freeloaders. I think the WFA is no different..

Dear friend :handshake

you are right and this is the truth "how to give reputation for unseen things"

BR
Naga30

GEZA
2010-01-11, 08:10 PM
The only purpose of THANKS button is replacing those thanks-only posts to make our forum clean and tidy.

reputation system can encourage sharing and get ride of those spams. you will not see who has given you reputaion,or is it positive or negative.

GEZA
2010-01-11, 08:14 PM
you can give negative reputations to him if he is cheating us, he don't know who give negative reputations to him.
the more people he cheated, the sooner he will be fall into Banned user Group.

Dear gulity,

Please share the pass when you receive your thanks and repo, dont just let people wait for days even after you come online and dont bother to give pass. Taking repo's only wont make your good image over here.

And I know the guilty people know that i am talking about them.

Thanks

P.S: Administrator if you find my thread to be offessive you should delete it, but i didn't tried to hurt someone, it was only to make them realize their mistake.

xcatas
2010-01-12, 02:39 AM

i'm fully agree with your "How can people give reputation for material they haven't seen yet?" part.

if that's just a tutorial/learning how to, i think it's okay to leave it without pass. right?

but i think sometimes we need pass for sick installers and its medicines. because i've found some hosting (like 4sha***,etc ) will delete the file if the software vendor found that their software could be easily (and freely) downloaded and used.

thanks a lot. ;)