PDA

View Full Version : N-o-kia O-P-TIMIZER Tool

asifhaider919
2010-01-05, 02:51 PM
Dear All,

Has anyone of you worked on the N-o-kia OP_TI_MIZER tool??

I am going to start a trial on this tool. it would be really helpful if somebody here can share his knowledge about it.

Thanks

icelous
2010-01-05, 06:08 PM
Hello,

Well i worked on optimizer tool before it is a good and useful tool.
Here are one of Nokia documents attached.
Later i will add more documents if needed.

BR
ICELOUS

asifhaider919
2010-01-05, 07:18 PM
Hello,

BR
ICELOUS

Thank you soo much for your input. I really appreciate it!

asifhaider919
2010-01-05, 07:30 PM
Can anyone tell what are CF and DAC measurements? and at what level are these provisioned?

kourbeh
2010-01-05, 07:42 PM
Hello,

BR
ICELOUS

This presentation is quite old, Optimizer 2.1 is already released and working,
http://www.4shared.com/file/186017821/983e8879/NSNOptimTraining.html

asifhaider919
2010-01-05, 08:04 PM
Can anyone tell what are CF and DAC measurements? and at what level are these provisioned?

I found out my answers :

Channel Finder (CF) measurement collects data from non-adjacent cells
Defined Adjacent Cell (DAC) measurement collects data from cells
defined as adjacent cells

was so simple

prodigy
2010-01-05, 10:33 PM
Hi guys, does anyone knows if it is possible plan new sites or expansions in Optimizer (new BCCHs, MA List, etc.)?. I heard that in the Version 3 it is possible, but i can't try this version yet, actually, i don't know if they are already available.

See you

asifhaider919
2010-01-06, 10:10 PM
Dear All,

How is the interference matrix calculated in Optimizer?

Can anyone share some other stuff about optimizer?

Thanks

asifhaider919
2010-01-10, 06:01 AM
I have Nokia Op-timizer v2.1 installed.

please share your experience and info regarding it

thanks

nabil el haddani
2010-01-10, 07:15 AM
Hi Haider,

If you have c.r.a.c.k.e.d version of nokia optimizer, can you share with us?

Br,

Nab

asifhaider919
2010-01-10, 09:27 PM
Hi Haider,

If you have c.r.a.c.k.e.d version of nokia optimizer, can you share with us?

Br,

Nab

Optimizer is a tool that is installed on the servers of Nokia and not ours so we only have ben given access to them through citrix.

i think you got my point. i.e its not possible to have that tool.

asifhaider919
2010-01-11, 03:18 PM
Please i really need help on optmizer.

please share your input

asifhaider919
2010-01-13, 04:25 PM
Any one having the docs/presentation/help/anything about optimizer v2.1 ?:(

shuhaimi
2010-04-10, 09:36 PM
This presentation is quite old, Optimizer 2.1 is already released and working,
http://www.4shared.com/file/186017821/983e8879/NSNOptimTraining.html

hi,
thanks to share the document

paboya
2010-04-19, 12:18 PM
i guess this is a great tool
:)
coz i need tool like this
:)

bentoel
2010-04-19, 03:18 PM
Dear All,

Has anyone of you worked on the N-o-kia OP_TI_MIZER tool??

I am going to start a trial on this tool. it would be really helpful if somebody here can share his knowledge about it.

Thanks

Do anyone has this tool? Please kindly provide us the nokia optimizer tool. I really appreciate.

Thank you very much.

SCHERIFFHELMY
2010-04-19, 10:49 PM
Dear Friend

Nokia optimizer covers integrated 2g and 3g
it works upon all freq bands
it is available for Linux and windows

OptimiNSN
2010-04-20, 08:18 AM
Hi all, I routinely work with Optimizer 2.2 with OSS5.2. We can arrange a discussion group. If you need help I am at your service

marceloenrique
2010-04-20, 09:57 AM
Hi all, I routinely work with Optimizer 2.2 with OSS5.2. We can arrange a discussion group. If you need help I am at your service

Hola amigo OptimiNSN

Te queria preguntar si se puede conectar el soft a la BTS BSC TRAU
para hacer funcionar Optimizer 2.2

Gracias

marceloenrique

OptimiNSN
2010-04-21, 09:56 AM
Hola Amigo.
Que bueno encontrarte en el foro

te informo que esto no es posible. Esta aplicacion no se conecta al BSC, al TRAU o la BTS sino al servidor NetAct OSS.Optimizer es una a aplicación Java que se lanza desde la pagina web del Operador donde esta alojado el OSS Operations Support Systems, yo No conozco que exista una aplicación ejecutable y solo se puede utilizar si tu usuario tiene habilitado en el perfil esta aplicacion y el Operador pago las licencias correspondiente. La aplicacion Optimizer recupera la configuración de la red desde la Base de datos CM (Habitualmente lo podes ver con CM editor o desde el BSC por MML) y ademas todos los dias recupera la información de la Performance de cada celda desde la base de datos PM, La Base de datos PM habitualmente es recuperada desde las aplicaciones Dataware house, Report Builder o Report Suite (Nueva version de Network Doctor). Con esa información se puede realizar una visualización grafica. Por ejemplo Quiero saber en un cluster o Scope selecionado cuales son las celda que estan fuera del Drop Call Objetivo fijado. Seteo el Umbral de colores y en forma grafica lo puedo visualizar. Pero eso es una pequeña cosa en relacion a lo potencia de esta aplicación. Lo importante es que Genera Matrices de interferencia mediante la mediciones reportadas por los Moviles a traves del protocolo MMR Mobile Measurement Report.Este estandard se usa para las desiciones de Handovers por el BSC. los Moviles reportan cada 480 ms las 6 celdas con mayor potencia de señal que estan declaradas como celdas vecinas, si a esta medicion le declaramos en la BAL BCCH Allocation List todas las frecuencias BCCH de la red tratara de buscar cada 480 ms las celdas vecinas y ademas alguna que no vecina y que es interferente. Esta medición la hacen los moviles de cada usuario cuando se establece una llamada, por ese motivo la calidad de la medición es optima porque refleja la situacion reales de los clientes. Con esta medicion se pueden realizar GSM Frequency Plan, GSM y WCDMA adjacency Optimisation y Scrambling Code Optimisation. Espero haberte aclarado la consulta.

Saludos OptimiNSN

Translation

Hello Friend.

I inform you that this is not possible.This application is not connected to the BSC, TRAU (TSCM for nokia) or BTS, this application connects to the NetAct OSS server. Optimizer is a Java application that is launched from the operator's website OSS (Support Systems OSS), I do not know that there is an executable and can only be used if your user profile is enabled this application and the Operator pay the appropriate licensing. The Optimizer application retrieves the network configuration from the CM database (usually what you can see throughout with CM editor or from the BSC for MML) and also every day retrieves information from the Performance of each cell from the PM database, The PM database is usually retrieved from Dataware house, Report Builder or Report Suite (New Version of Network Doctor). With this information, you can make a graphic display. For example I want to know in a cluster or by selecting Scope which are the cells that are outside the Call Drop target. Sets the threshold of colors and you can see in graphical form. But that's a small thing in relation to the power of this application. The interesting thing about this application is that generates interference Matrices by measurements reported by phone through the Mobile Measurement Report. Standard MMRs (Mobile Measurement Reports) that are normally used for HO decisions are collected and stored by the BSC. the Cellular reported every 480 ms to 6 cells with increased signal strength that are declared as neighboring cells, if you declare this measurement in BAL BCCH Allocation List all BCCH frequencies of the network tried to find every 480 ms and neighboring cells also a no neighbor that is interfering. This measurement is made by the phones of each user when a call is established, that is why the quality of the measurement is optimal because it reflects the real situation of the clients. With this measurement can be made GSM Frequency Plan, GSM and WCDMA Adjacency Optimisation and Scrambling Code Optimisation. Hope that clarified your query.

Greetings OptimiNSN

asifhaider919
2010-04-21, 04:13 PM

Hi,

Are you working on 2G or 3G ?
Can you share some usefull documents of optimzer?

OptimiNSN
2010-04-22, 07:14 AM
Hi,

Are you working on 2G or 3G ?
Can you share some usefull documents of optimzer?

I learned with nokia product documentation, example for this version are in http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=8442, Another interesting link http://depositfiles.com/es/files/9f6pyv5of where you learn about the version 1.6 but the knowledge base is the same.

Saludos

OptimiNSN

jakarta11
2010-05-11, 08:58 PM
Hi, I couldn't download these documents, please could you resend by email: alixukl11@gmail.com (alixukl11@gmail.com), thanks a lot...