PDA

View Full Version : Atoll Godies

blaster949
2009-12-24, 04:35 AM
Hi

Sharing Atoll Goodies/Macros/Scripts

Add-ins

Best Server Signal Export
The BestSignalsExport add-in can be used to export the names of servers and their respective signal levels at each pixel of a user defined area. Servers are listed in a decreasing signal level order starting with the one with the strongest signal. Some new features, such as export file formats and new export options, are available in the tool only when used with Atoll version 2.5.1 (and above).

Google Earth Add-in for Atoll

Difference Plot 1.5.0
The difference plot tool can be used with Atoll version 2.41 build 1632 and above. It can be used to generate coverage plots which show the difference of signal levels between two selected signal-level based coverage prediction studies. This tool can be used to precisely evaluate the differences between two network scenarios.

FCC Contours Add-in for Atoll

Geo Selector Add-in for Atoll

Macros

Save Filtered Part Of Document (version 1)
'Macro to create an ATL document from another one keeping a smaller number of sites, 'which are in concordance with the defined filter.

Check Propagation Model
Macro to catch the event "about to run" and to automatically check that the propagation model of the main matrix associated to each active transmitter of the document is defined.
'The whole calculation will be cancelled if there is an undefined model.

RemoveITU529Model
Macro to automatically get rid of a specific model (ITU529 in this example)
'when creating a new document or opening an already existing one.

GSM2UMTS
Macro to automatically convert an existing GSM Atoll document into a new UMTS Atoll document. This macro is simple enough to easily be adapted by customers by copying additional fields, fields from additional tables and so on.

Archive on Save
Macro to archive the document as soon as it has been saved.

ExportTxs
Macro to export transmitters table to a text file.

SyncTx
Macro to synchronize physical parameters of GSM and UMTS transmitters sharing the mast.

Set Defaults Units To Miles/Feet
Macro to automatically set defaults units to Miles/Feet when creating a new document.

Site cloning
Macro to clone the selected site and all radio data relative to it.
Provided with its icon Cloning.ico and cfg extract clone.cfg.
Works for all technologies.

Macros ExportNeighbours
ExportIntraCarrierNeighbours/ExportInterCarrierNeighbours macros:Macros to export neighbours along with the carriers and a boolean value used to specify
wether a neighbour is an intra-carrier neighbour or an inter-carrier neighbour

conversion_UMTS_TO_LTE
UMTS_to_LTE Macro to automatically convert an existing UMTS Atoll document into a new LTE Atoll document

conversion_CDMA2000_to_LTE
CDMA2000_to_LTE Macro to automatically convert an existing CDMA2000 Atoll document into a new LTE Atoll document.

Scripts
Update Pathloss Matrices
Script to allow the administrator to schedule the update of pathloss matrices with the Windows Scheduler Service.

Radio Data Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to Radio Datas.

Propagation Models Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to Propagation Models.

CW Measurements Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to CW Measurements.

Test Mobile Data Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to Test Mobile Data.

Shared below

http://www.4shared.com/dir/26315254/54376dc8/sharing.html

Please guys, I am looking for CAPESSO, xACP Installer, Aresio ACP, Celplan tool or Planet 5 UMTS License.
Will appreciate if someone can PM me and offer these.

Happy Holidays

beiyouzhaojie
2009-12-24, 01:40 PM
Hi
Add-ins
Happy Holidays

Sorry! I cannot open the link you give.Can you give another link,such as rapidshare? Thanks a lot!!!

papipv
2009-12-24, 08:24 PM
thank man, where is the pass of the rar file?

cooltyger
2009-12-24, 09:37 PM
Hi,

Pls share the password for the rar file

atul22
2009-12-25, 02:29 AM
hii,
its a new year gift. thanks bro
i appreciate yr work.

pls provide the password.

thanks,

Hi
Sharing Atoll Goodies/Macros/Scripts...
Happy Holidays

hassen
2009-12-25, 03:15 AM
thank you sir

now we can improve and develop our knowledge with atoll.

sir i see many friends ask you for pw , and i think it is great to share it.

br hassen

da_manole
2009-12-25, 04:28 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/325442016/SAl.rar
pass is atoll

punto
2009-12-25, 05:44 PM
@ blaster949 ,
I hope you are doing good and too busy ...
When you have some free time .. do send password for shared files :)
BR, P:)

newyzy
2009-12-27, 02:00 PM
Hi,Pls share the rar password.
thanks

blaster949
2009-12-27, 02:38 PM
Passwd is 5072

striker
2010-01-02, 12:40 PM
Thanks friend:cool:

could anybody tell me how to use this Macro addins inside the Atoll

iyez
2010-02-10, 09:40 PM
thank you for sharing

cool-b
2010-02-12, 10:17 PM
thanx a lot. very useful info.
but can you make a small readme file, in which you'll describe how to add this add-ins?

andresweb100
2010-02-17, 05:59 AM
Hi

Add-ins

The BestSignalsExport add-in can be used to export the names of servers and their respective signal levels at each pixel of a user defined area. Servers are listed in a decreasing signal level order starting with the one with the strongest signal. Some new features, such as export file formats and new export options, are available in the tool only when used with Atoll version 2.5.1 (and above).

Google Earth Add-in for Atoll

Difference Plot 1.5.0
The difference plot tool can be used with Atoll version 2.41 build 1632 and above. It can be used to generate coverage plots which show the difference of signal levels between two selected signal-level based coverage prediction studies. This tool can be used to precisely evaluate the differences between two network scenarios.

FCC Contours Add-in for Atoll

Geo Selector Add-in for Atoll

Macros

Save Filtered Part Of Document (version 1)
'Macro to create an ATL document from another one keeping a smaller number of sites, 'which are in concordance with the defined filter.

Check Propagation Model
Macro to catch the event "about to run" and to automatically check that the propagation model of the main matrix associated to each active transmitter of the document is defined.
'The whole calculation will be cancelled if there is an undefined model.

RemoveITU529Model
Macro to automatically get rid of a specific model (ITU529 in this example)
'when creating a new document or opening an already existing one.

GSM2UMTS
Macro to automatically convert an existing GSM Atoll document into a new UMTS Atoll document. This macro is simple enough to easily be adapted by customers by copying additional fields, fields from additional tables and so on.

Archive on Save
Macro to archive the document as soon as it has been saved.

ExportTxs
Macro to export transmitters table to a text file.

SyncTx
Macro to synchronize physical parameters of GSM and UMTS transmitters sharing the mast.

Set Defaults Units To Miles/Feet
Macro to automatically set defaults units to Miles/Feet when creating a new document.

Site cloning
Macro to clone the selected site and all radio data relative to it.
Provided with its icon Cloning.ico and cfg extract clone.cfg.
Works for all technologies.

Macros ExportNeighbours
ExportIntraCarrierNeighbours/ExportInterCarrierNeighbours macros:Macros to export neighbours along with the carriers and a boolean value used to specify
wether a neighbour is an intra-carrier neighbour or an inter-carrier neighbour

conversion_UMTS_TO_LTE
UMTS_to_LTE Macro to automatically convert an existing UMTS Atoll document into a new LTE Atoll document

conversion_CDMA2000_to_LTE
CDMA2000_to_LTE Macro to automatically convert an existing CDMA2000 Atoll document into a new LTE Atoll document.

Scripts
Update Pathloss Matrices
Script to allow the administrator to schedule the update of pathloss matrices with the Windows Scheduler Service.

Radio Data Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to Radio Datas.

Propagation Models Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to Propagation Models.

CW Measurements Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to CW Measurements.

Test Mobile Data Import Export
This archive contains a set of files demonstrating access to Test Mobile Data.

Shared below

Please guys, I am looking for CAPESSO, xACP Installer, Aresio ACP, Celplan tool or Planet 5 UMTS License.
Will appreciate if someone can PM me and offer these.

Happy Holidays

Thanks with we can improve a long wave the way we use this wonderfull tool. Very Good. :cool: :victory:

nabil el haddani
2010-07-08, 08:26 PM
Hello Experts,

Anyone knows how to do the same funtion in Asset as per this tool:

The idea is to export to a file when we can have the signal level at each pixel, in mapinfo or other extention.

Br,

Nabil

Chelox
2010-07-13, 03:15 AM
Hey man,

the link is dead, can you please put it in a new one?

BR.

kave
2010-07-13, 01:47 PM
I don't use ***** atoll 2.8 for planning cdma neighbor relation,How can i use atoll to plan cdma neighbor relation successfully?

ocsibacsi
2010-07-14, 11:10 PM
Hello Experts,

Anyone knows how to do the same funtion in Asset as per this tool:

The idea is to export to a file when we can have the signal level at each pixel, in mapinfo or other extention.

Br,

Nabil

There is an Aircom Power tool called DatReader which could export DAT files to text files (puting each pixels coordinate and value into a text file). You should write your own tool to convert that into a TAB.

If you need only a bitmap background in Mapinfo with the coverage values then Array Wizard is a tool that could output bitmaps directly. (Or if yu don't need to do this automatically then manually from Aircom Enterprise of course.)

nabil el haddani
2010-07-14, 11:22 PM
I already tried the DatReader from one of the threads, but it is not working, when i run out the SW I got black screen, no more than this. Please send it to me if your have already use it?

Can you please send me also Array Wizard tool to try the second option.

Br,

Nabil

ocsibacsi
2010-07-15, 01:58 AM
I already tried the DatReader from one of the threads, but it is not working, when i run out the SW I got black screen, no more than this. Please send it to me if your have already use it?

Can you please send me also Array Wizard tool to try the second option.

The newest DatReader is attached, it worked fine for me on WinXP.
9870 (Please rename rar to zip, no pwd.)

Array Wizard tool is part of the normal Asset install (you should select it during the install process) and needs separated (module) license as well.

We already developed a tool to extract coverage info from Aircom's 3GA files as a part of a bigger integration project. The format is documented well. If you need a customized tool than contact me in PM please.

forumuser-2008
2010-07-16, 01:40 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/325442016/SAl.rar
pass is atoll

Thanks, I have installed Best_Signal_Export and it works good.

But how can I use *.vbs files?

kahnoie
2011-06-06, 08:20 AM
The link seems dead. Can someone upload it again?

Thanks!

peanut
2012-02-21, 10:03 AM
Dears,

could some one reupload the files, the links are dead

Regards,