PDA

View Full Version : How to separate TESM log for 02 mobiles

telwind
2009-12-05, 01:33 PM
Hi all,

I am going to do the test by TEMS with 02 phones connected to log 02 different networks. I searched alot to find how to get the log of each phone but still found noway.

I hope experts here sharing your knowledge to solve this problem or some how to get the test reports separated for each phone.

Best regards,
Phong

naga30
2009-12-05, 02:58 PM
Hi friend this is old methode may be yours first time thats way you are asking. If you want to see report that you can choose ms1 or ms2 you will get which oprator network. it means clear.

BR
Naga30

corneliu
2009-12-05, 03:38 PM
Be more specific! If you just want to have info for each mobile you may duplicate the interesting windows and filter for each MS.
If you are interested in reporting : Logfile>Report Generator>Add (to add the related file) >Properties
First Tab is related to IE and access technology, the second one to Events and the third to mobiles. Here you will be able to select the desired MS, DC.
You may export logfiles in several formants for reporting purposes and also to customize the export setup by choosing the needed IEs for all or specific MSs
If you are going to use a dedicated post-processing tool, you may also have individual reports.
The only problem is if you are performing simultaneous DT for competitors that are not interested in benchmarking, and you want to provide the logfiles to each one. Then you have a problem my friend… you can cut logfiles into pieces by replying and recording, but as I know you will not be able to separate the devices.
BR
Corneliu

mirza
2009-12-06, 03:44 AM
In Actix Analyzer you can see each MS seperately. But if you want to make an analyze on the different networks, at first, you should open logfile with 1st networks celref file and the end of the analyze close actix then reopen it and load the other networks celref file and open logfile.

Hello

Can you please exactly share us some more specific information on how to DT and analyze the logs from different networks

Your help is really appreciated

Thanks

Mirza

naga30
2009-12-06, 04:53 PM
Please can you send your small Tems Log file then I will send you. how to do, because now i dont have any log file to show specific way. If you will send me log file I can show with pict.

BR
Naga30

telwind
2010-07-15, 02:17 PM
Finally I found it.

Thanks for everyone here help me.