PDA

View Full Version : Actix sites location problems

georgiadiy
2009-12-03, 10:22 PM
Hi, All!
I have some problem while trying to use ACTIX
After first import network data to Network explorer everything is fine
But.. Afetr reloading Actix or starting a new engineering process I'm facing the problem with site location... All the sites are situated in one point (with the same coordinates) [Look at the picture]
In network explorer all of them have the same coordinates (integer only... I meen 50.333242434 has become 50)

Actix build 4.05.190.072
Win XP SP3

I'll appreciate any ideas about solution of this problem!
Thanx

justdream
2009-12-03, 10:27 PM
check your regional and language options and let it Standards and Formats to be English (UK), if it's not working try English (US)

georgiadiy
2009-12-03, 10:47 PM
check your regional and language options and let it Standards and Formats to be English (UK), if it's not working try English (US)

Thank you very much :D

drJaser
2010-04-18, 06:37 AM
the problem is in default decimal descriptor .. comma or dot (for example 45.34252 or 45,34252 latitude).. when you import first time everything goes ok.. but when you change something AND save workspace all those dots become commas (45,34252) or vice versa. It depends on your regional settings (default decimal descriptor).
You can change it there or just open cellref.txt file in editor and replace it manually every time.

br,
drJ.

esahmat
2010-04-18, 09:55 AM
have actix b. 4.05.186.375 running it with sentinel emulator. i see the license for spotlight vesion 1.5.

when i create new project in the spotlight i get to the point to load the cellref file. I created my own according to the actix file structure. Here is the problem i select the file ( get NO error) but can not go to the next step. Next button is grayed out.

need some help.

xcatas
2010-05-07, 10:56 PM
have actix b. 4.05.186.375 running it with sentinel emulator. i see the license for spotlight vesion 1.5.

when i create new project in the spotlight i get to the point to load the cellref file. I created my own according to the actix file structure. Here is the problem i select the file ( get NO error) but can not go to the next step. Next button is grayed out.

need some help.

could you post some printscreen(screenshot)?

maybe we could help.