PDA

View Full Version : CM Analyser_NSN

nabil el haddani
2009-11-21, 05:43 AM
Ho guys,

Does anyone have the CM analyser, the tool is used by NSN vendor engineers to do the consistency check for all the parameters and also the neighbour plan check (reciprocity, missing neighbours..)

It would be great if someone share it with us.

Br,

Nabil

prodigy
2009-11-21, 07:57 AM
Dear Nabil, I think it's impossible download and run the program locally.
Only entering to Netcat with a valid user and certificates on a profile with CM Analizer enabled.
Maybe you can get what you need with a **** of the network, and process with the Plan Editor and then SQL or Access (or directly with SQL if they already have armed templates).
I have the plan editor if you wanted.

BR

nabil el haddani
2009-11-21, 03:04 PM
Thanks my friend,

I think that you can run the analyser localy with a **** and do the consistency check for the adjacencies of ure objects for examples. NSN Guys can you confirm this?

I have plan editor 4.5, if you have the version 5 it would be great if you send it to me..
I need also some documents or guide how to use the Editor OSS5 or how to use CM analyser!!

Anyone can help!!

Thanks

ako655
2009-12-17, 11:06 PM
Prodigy, can you please give me a copy of Plan Editor?

Thank you very much.

Dear Nabil, I think it's impossible download and run the program locally.
Only entering to Netcat with a valid user and certificates on a profile with CM Analizer enabled.
Maybe you can get what you need with a **** of the network, and process with the Plan Editor and then SQL or Access (or directly with SQL if they already have armed templates).

BR

nabil el haddani
2009-12-17, 11:34 PM
actually it's not working, it's just the install files of CM analyser.

giegala
2009-12-18, 12:27 AM
Hi Nabil,

the tool you are talking is part of Netact OSS, therefore you have to talk with your O&M guys who probably will have access to all three of them, i.e. CM config manager, CM plan editor and CM analyser.

These applications cannot operate as stand-alone, as they get data from Netact Oracle database.

Usually Netact OSS comes with NED libraries, so you can read CM analyser manual over there, althouth the app is very simple, and you will not need any manual.

Just few notes:
- If your guys are doing a lot of reconfurations through element managers, do not forget to run Network Upload in CM config manager, as this will update Netact database to current network values.
- Configure CM analyser with limited number of rules and nodes - analyser has buffer for only 10000 inconsistencies.
- CM analyser can create correction plan for certain inconsistencies.
- sometimes CM analyser gives wrong NBr inconsistency warning - you'll have to crosscheck data in CM plan editor. There was particular kind of false warining, but I do not remember it anymore.
- CM config manager has consistency check feature as well - it checks for crutial errors before implementing any plan. So create any simple change in CM plan editor and try to implement it on CM config manager. If there are any crutial errors, the plan will fail and CM config manager will give you error list, that you'll have to review.

I do not have access to NED OSS library at the moment, therefore cannot extract user manuals for CM analyser.

hope this helps

saridin
2009-12-18, 02:35 AM

BR

I really need that sir, would you share to me too ,

aleee21@gmail.com

zeuscane
2009-12-18, 02:49 AM
See this post:
http://www.finetopix.com/showpost.php?p=58301&postcount=2
Regards
zeuscane

I really need that sir, would you share to me too ,

aleee21@gmail.com

prodigy
2009-12-18, 10:29 PM
Hi guys, for the CMs libraries and more, go there: http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?p=62921#post62921

See you

kourbeh
2010-01-12, 08:08 PM
I do only have CM reader!

nabil el haddani
2010-01-12, 08:22 PM
Can u share with us?

kourbeh
2010-01-12, 08:47 PM
sure dear,

please find attached :)
http://www.4shared.com/file/194978130/52ea17a8/CM_Reader-Setup.html
No password
You are welcome :)

nabil el haddani
2010-01-12, 09:22 PM
Good stuff man, do u have the same tool for 2G?

prodigy
2010-01-12, 09:47 PM
thanks!, Quite practical software!, I exported a 2G **** (the BTS table) and they can export fine, but not with the exact column distribution of the .MDB.

nabil el haddani
2010-01-12, 09:48 PM
Igree, there is no ADCE table for example!

jukreew
2010-04-01, 10:18 PM
thanks krub

orazak
2010-09-10, 07:24 PM
Hi Nabil,

the tool you are talking is part of Netact OSS, therefore you have to talk with your O&M guys who probably will have access to all three of them, i.e. CM config manager, CM plan editor and CM analyser.

These applications cannot operate as stand-alone, as they get data from Netact Oracle database.

Usually Netact OSS comes with NED libraries, so you can read CM analyser manual over there, althouth the app is very simple, and you will not need any manual.

Just few notes:
- If your guys are doing a lot of reconfurations through element managers, do not forget to run Network Upload in CM config manager, as this will update Netact database to current network values.
- Configure CM analyser with limited number of rules and nodes - analyser has buffer for only 10000 inconsistencies.
- CM analyser can create correction plan for certain inconsistencies.
- sometimes CM analyser gives wrong NBr inconsistency warning - you'll have to crosscheck data in CM plan editor. There was particular kind of false warining, but I do not remember it anymore.
- CM config manager has consistency check feature as well - it checks for crutial errors before implementing any plan. So create any simple change in CM plan editor and try to implement it on CM config manager. If there are any crutial errors, the plan will fail and CM config manager will give you error list, that you'll have to review.

I do not have access to NED OSS library at the moment, therefore cannot extract user manuals for CM analyser.

hope this helps

Hi Gigala,
do you have document about step by step how to create new site/BTS and move from 1 BSC to another with CM editor and CM operation manager ?

aamir_engineer_786
2011-01-09, 05:48 AM
If any one has training materials please upload on 4shared.

tHANKS

asifhaider919
2011-02-03, 06:45 PM
has anyone got similar stuff for 2G??

please share

bobsh
2011-02-23, 06:35 PM
Thanks alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobsh
2011-02-23, 06:45 PM
sure dear,

please find attached :)
CM Reader-Setup.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/194978130/52ea17a8/CM_Reader-Setup.html)
No password
You are welcome :)

Thank you very much for useful tool!!!!
Also do you have any NSN RNC xls dump to mdb converter like CM_reader-setup!!!