PDA

View Full Version : Urgent 2G/3G Jobs

eevil_inside
2009-10-24, 10:35 PM
We require 2G and 3G Chinese RF Engineers to work on a project based in Middle-East. Person should be good in English/Mandarin language.The rates will be good, depending on Experience. The project duration is 6 month extendable.Send CV immidiately on

job3g@yahoo.com

Regards
Ali

*The Vacancies are only for Chinese Engineers . And its Urgent.

paengbasti
2009-10-27, 01:05 PM
this might help you...

Urgent need of 2G Expert Optimisation engineer with E///Experience

Please find below the job description:
Monitor Radio network KPI's (2G) on hourly/daily/weekly/monthly basis, Analyze trend and report on variation and its effect.
Study and critically analyze each radio network parameters for E******* network from cell level to network level that directly affect network quality.
Analyze LAC/RAC boundary plan based on best practices and standards and provide recommendation if changes required.
Auditing with the available tools the QOS in terms of speech quality, dropped calls rate, RxQUAL, BCCH quality, HO success rate, paging success rate, TCH and SDCCH congestion, coverage levels and proposing and implementing the corrective actions. Create On demand reports as and when required by Line Manager.
Analyzing reports from reporting system and making recommendations.
Perform drive test if needed analyze result provide recommendation to concerned departments

Location - LAM, Latin America
Country - United States of America
Start Date - ASAP
Duration - 5 MONTHS +
Rate - Good
Employment Business - NetworkersMSB
Contact - Nabil RHRARBA
Telephone - 00 52 55 3000 82 56
Email - Nabil.RHRARBA.BAE66.80ADC@mail.jobserve.com
Reference - JS//E//2G
Posted Date - 16/10/2009 00:30:30

eevil_inside
2009-10-27, 02:38 PM
Thanks my friend , iam already doing a Good job. This job I posted because there are requirements for RF engineers in ME.But the problem is that they only want Chinese :-). And so far they havent received any Resume of Chinese Engineers.

paengbasti
2009-10-27, 04:01 PM
Thanks my friend , iam already doing a Good job. This job I posted because there are requirements for RF engineers in ME.But the problem is that they only want Chinese :-). And so far they havent received any Resume of Chinese Engineers.

are there any chances for non-Chinese Engrs? i have several acquaintances that are working in a Chinese vendor... they are actively looking for projects abroad...

eevil_inside
2009-10-27, 08:21 PM
No !! thats the problem... coz there are already CVs coming but Non chinese :-) . For the time being they only require Chinese dont know why !!!

justdream
2009-10-29, 06:57 AM
:cool: may be theu want to swap us by chinesse resources :D

paengbasti
2009-11-03, 01:08 PM
:cool: may be theu want to swap us by chinese resources :D

hmmm... that's bad...
H// and Z// vendors are slowly eating the operator here...

Luring operators by offering 1000+ free BTS and services...:L