PDA

View Full Version : Question How to export Receive Power (Rx) from drive test data

liukang
2009-10-24, 11:48 AM
Hi all, i have a problem that: how to export Rx from drive test data, anyone known can show use tool? and how to export Rx of each PN for CDMA? Please help me?

Thank and BR!!!

justdream
2009-10-24, 07:48 PM
which tool?
also post the log-file if available

intros
2009-10-25, 12:44 AM
try to import your logfile into Actix as a .log or .isf (depending of DT software you used) . than you can choose from downlink measurements which param to export as a .tab file. Also if you use Tems DT for collecting logs you can use Tems RA to import the logs than choose which param to export(ex: as .kml for google earth)

Hi all, i have a problem that: how to export Rx from drive test data, anyone known can show use tool? and how to export Rx of each PN for CDMA? Please help me?

Thank and BR!!!

liukang
2009-10-25, 12:19 PM
But with Actix, Rx is total power all serving cell. I want extract separate receive power of each PN. Anyone known how to solve this problem please help me!!!
Thansk and BR!!!

xcatas
2010-01-08, 02:45 AM
dear liukang

i found this old thread accidentally.

actually i don't get your problem clearly
if your question is how to plot receive power from each PN in Actix tools, i think you should drag the EcIo_Combined from data attributes to your map.

cmiiw
thanks