PDA

View Full Version : asset prediction...

Lesmana
2009-10-14, 08:09 PM
Dear experts,

For a long time I'm stuck with a problem using asset...please see the attached pics and suggest to solve this prob....

PL predictor runs well..
Cov array generate was done successfully...
i have applied the tuned model values in the propagation model...

But still the coverage showing its wrong...

lejun
2009-10-15, 12:22 AM
Hi,

I think your model has problem. Please try the default model.

Rgs

davidbrayan
2009-10-15, 03:58 AM
share the K values you applied,
K1 should be in 155 - 165 range,
more for dense , less for rural.
K2 between 40 - 50.

BR
db

Lesmana
2009-10-15, 06:35 PM
share the K values you applied,
K1 should be in 155 - 165 range,
more for dense , less for rural.
K2 between 40 - 50.

BR
db

THANKS A LOT TO David and Lejun FOR UR COMMENTS....

we have a tuned model which was done by Aircom...the model is tested and works well...here i attached the K values of our tuned model..also attaching the cov image which i'm getting now...

i'm using Hexagon radius=8000 meter and prediction radius 5 kilometer.

Please suggest me what to do to overcome from this prob...Is this related with any cell layer or coverage layer?

or the prediction doesnt considering the height or clutter data?

wireless.com
2009-10-15, 08:13 PM
Do you have all clutter imported and losses, for each one, updated?

BR,
WL

Lesmana
2009-10-26, 05:22 PM
Do you have all clutter imported and losses, for each one, updated?

BR,
WL

Would you please tell how to check that ? In mour model tunning data there are clutter losses aso specified...

thanks

lejun
2009-10-26, 11:40 PM
THANKS A LOT TO David and Lejun FOR UR COMMENTS....

we have a tuned model which was done by Aircom...the model is tested and works well...here i attached the K values of our tuned model..also attaching the cov image which i'm getting now...

i'm using Hexagon radius=8000 meter and prediction radius 5 kilometer.

Please suggest me what to do to overcome from this prob...Is this related with any cell layer or coverage layer?

or the prediction doesnt considering the height or clutter data?
Hi friend,
I met this situation before, when i used model from Aircom for Dense

Urband. I think, this problem is caused of model tunning process is not

correct. You can check by adding a default model and predict. Please ask

Aircom retune the model.

Rgs

davidbrayan
2009-10-27, 01:06 AM
show us the clutter TAB also, so as we can see the values you used.
seems like there is aggressive use of through clutter loss,adjust clutter offset and reduce through clutter values,check with through clutter distance as well.
the tuning is not proper and look at the antenna patterns.
looks like omini,no directional,radiating in all directions.
show the rxlevel legends as well,the model is very much overpredicting if its Dense or Urban clutter.

BR
db

wireless.com
2009-10-27, 09:48 PM
Hi,

To check\configure your clutter settings go to:

Configuration -> Propagations Models -> Models

Then, for each propagation model select the tab Clutter, on the right side, and update the parameters...

BR,
Wireless

Would you please tell how to check that ? In mour model tunning data there are clutter losses aso specified...

thanks

Lesmana
2009-10-29, 05:44 PM
show us the clutter TAB also, so as we can see the values you used.
seems like there is aggressive use of through clutter loss,adjust clutter offset and reduce through clutter values,check with through clutter distance as well.
the tuning is not proper and look at the antenna patterns.
looks like omini,no directional,radiating in all directions.
show the rxlevel legends as well,the model is very much overpredicting if its Dense or Urban clutter.

BR
db

dear david & Lejun...

1)I'm using the prop model tuned by aircom..they done it for other company and i collect it internally.
I use the same prop. model for all the cells.

---AND THIS MODEL WORKS WELL THERE..I SAW THE COVERAGE PREDICTION BY USING THIS MODEL..THAT WAS SATISFACTORY.......
2) All cells using the same antenna here.Its Katherein 742215 which Beamwidth is 65 degree.

Please see the attached JPEG's for more info..

justdream
2009-10-29, 06:54 PM
from my previous experience, don't trsut Aircom too much even if the tool is their own tool

but they sometimes or soem of them use auto tune, which give you model with very small STD and mean error but sometimes it doesn't make any sense (RF SENSE)

davidbrayan
2009-10-30, 06:37 AM
yes, the model is not tuned as i see from the images attached,but the antenna pattern is still missing.
open land has loss while quassi open has gain,how come.
the values are not practical.
it is just auto tuned.
Developing tool is different thing and applying it to RF environment with accuracy is different.
also they got no special engineers,only people like you and me or may be less experianced.
i think CW data was not properly filtered which resulted in such values in Auto tuning.
water bodies can have gain, not clutters,and that much, like rural and low dense vegitation with a through clutter gain of -11 and -13.
if all the clutter is rural,the signal will never die.

BR
db

Lesmana
2009-11-09, 03:22 PM
yes, the model is not tuned as i see from the images attached,but the antenna pattern is still missing.
open land has loss while quassi open has gain,how come.
the values are not practical.
it is just auto tuned.
Developing tool is different thing and applying it to RF environment with accuracy is different.
also they got no special engineers,only people like you and me or may be less experianced.
i think CW data was not properly filtered which resulted in such values in Auto tuning.
water bodies can have gain, not clutters,and that much, like rural and low dense vegitation with a through clutter gain of -11 and -13.
if all the clutter is rural,the signal will never die.

BR
db

To david and other experts......

Please go through the following info ....

---Aircom did the model tuning for ******** and then they give the tuned model to moto.The model was working very well
in ASSET machine of ********.

---Aircom gave us the Enterprise 5.2 sw for only 3 months on a test basis.The license was valid for 3 months.

All the above things happened before 1.5 years ago.Recently i collect the tuned model from ******** ....then activate the
SW by replacing the license file (available in the forum). last 1 year no one used this sw in my company..the license was expired.
Once i just replace the .dll and the sw starts working....

I have 30m height,clutter and vector data,The problem might be related with-

------1) The propagation Model(It works well in ********)...it is tested..

OR
------2)Height/clutter data, etc....There was one option to define the 2g clutter parameter(Attached the jpeg)
I didn't filled up that info..do i need to fill that?

OR

------3)Antenna (*currently i'm using the antenna database collected from Aircom's library.)For the attached prediction i used same antenna but
different downtilt.

OR

------4)Cell Layer/Carrier Layer...i mean need to define these properly...Is there any specific way to select the cell and carrier layer?
OR

------5)Hexagon radius, Array resolution..etc...What should be the prediction radius ?

I'm using fixed PA Power(50) for all cells.

Please see the attached Jpeg's and suggest me what to do to eliminate this problem.....

Thank You

hassen
2009-11-11, 08:39 PM
Hi

according to your snapshot ,i think you have to check antenna database
because it is not logique EIRP=67,55 and ERP=65,41 (PA _Power picture) ,it suppose
EIRP take into account antenna gain so the difference EIRP-ERP=antenna gain.
mybe i forget some thing but you have to check way the tool doesn't take in consideration antenne gain.

br hassen

justdream
2009-11-11, 08:53 PM
A
ll the above things happened before 1.5 years ago.Recently i collect the tuned model from ******** ....then activate the
SW by replacing the license file (available in the forum). last 1 year no one used this sw in my company..the license was expired.
Once i just replace the .dll and the sw starts working....

I'm sorry, I know that it's not my businessm but you shouldn't use *****ed SW for your company

it's just for us to learn and be familiar with the tool

if I misunderstood you, so I apologize

Inception
2009-11-15, 08:29 PM
dear expert
you talk about prediction on asset and let me ask of you my question here
i installed the asset on my pc and when start new project this alarm appear
when i open asset this alarm appear
prediction system:the prediction folder is inaccessible ,readingor writing of prediction files will not possible ,and the performance of prediction related features may be affected.
i can not load any maps any project .
please advice me
best regards
lavin

Lesmana
2009-11-15, 08:43 PM
dear expert
you talk about prediction on asset and let me ask of you my question here
i installed the asset on my pc and when start new project this alarm appear
when i open asset this alarm appear
prediction system:the prediction folder is inaccessible ,readingor writing of prediction files will not possible ,and the performance of prediction related features may be affected.
i can not load any maps any project .
please advice me
best regards
lavin

venom...db....hassen...any1 please try to give solution....

Lesmana
2009-11-17, 12:04 PM
A

I'm sorry, I know that it's not my businessm but you shouldn't use *****ed SW for your company

it's just for us to learn and be familiar with the tool

if I misunderstood you, so I apologize

My Company doesn't need the sw or any report containing cov. prediction..
i'm just doing it only for the people of our cell planning team as people are interested to learn thois sw....