PDA

View Full Version : How to lock multiple channels

justdream
2009-09-24, 02:02 AM
Friends,

Could you guide me to lock multiple channels using Nemo outdoor, I tried but I found it just for locking one channel, am I right or there's a nother way to lock multiple channels :hug:

Help please

nabil el haddani
2009-09-24, 02:45 AM
u can use 2 or 3 mobiles to lock multiple channels at the same time with nemo outdoor ;) lol

justdream
2009-09-24, 03:04 AM
if this is the only solutions, so Nemo outdoor is not strong and professional DT tool like TEMS Investigation (Data Collection) :mad:

nabil el haddani
2009-09-24, 03:10 AM
i agree with u when u said that nemo is not strong and flexible enough, for instance i want to force handover from 3G to 2G for example but i could'nt also these days i'm doing drive test with 4 mobiles in // connected to Nemo outdoor to test data throughput of 4 technologies (EDGE, U900, U2100 and HSDPA) but i can't do the test in parallel for the 4 mobiles in //, and nemo oudoor notice me that i can't do more than 1 data test, i don't know if it's windows limitation or nemo limitation ??? i don't know if TEMS also can do it or not!!? what do u think man?

justdream
2009-09-24, 03:18 AM
i agree with u when u said that nemo is not strong and flexible enough, for instance i want to force handover from 3G to 2G for example but i could'nt also these days i'm doing drive test with 4 mobiles in // connected to Nemo outdoor to test data throughput of 4 technologies (EDGE, U900, U2100 and HSDPA) but i can't do the test in parallel for the 4 mobiles in //, and nemo oudoor notice me that i can't do more than 1 data test, i don't know if it's windows limitation or nemo limitation ??? i don't know if TEMS also can do it or not!!? what do u think man?

I haven't trued your excersice before, Please our friends share your experience with us regarding this issue

nabil el haddani
2009-09-24, 03:54 AM
for channel lockin in nemo i found that u can lock each GSM test mobile to a base station during the measurement (to ONE BCCH channel, when mobile is in IDLE mode).

also, even though you are locking the mobile to a certain channel, Base Station can force the mobile to another channel when the call is on. While the call is on, the mobile is locked to a certain Base Station (BSIC).

So in the connected mode u can test more than channel if the base station may force the MS to another channel.

what do u think dude?

justdream
2009-09-24, 05:36 AM
All these issues can be solved easily in TEMS,
sometimes I feel that nemo is just for children

torex
2009-09-24, 04:59 PM
Including parallel data throughput testing?

js77
2009-09-24, 06:57 PM

Just update your license to support multidata and you are ready to go.

ash_or
2010-06-13, 10:26 AM

I Agree,

TEMS more easy for profesional drivetest