PDA

View Full Version : ******** Experts...Please suggest.

Lesmana
2009-09-13, 03:08 PM
Dear Experts on ********,

Please post your suggestion about the Capacity Optimization for ******** BTS.

GSM 1800 Network(Single Band).As we can enable HR TRXwise in ********,
In a 8 RTF(TRX) cell we enable HR in 6 TRX.But the problem is - HR penetration of the cell is very low.Like: BH_HR_Traffic=6E.And the BH_FR_Traffic is satrisfactory.The cell having High TCH Blockin Rate as well.Congestion Relief feature is enabled....This is the status of Sector_1.

So for the above case,Is it possible to handover the traffic of sector_1 to Sector_2 and Sector_3 ? Because The traffic carried by other two sectors are comperatively low and able to carry more traffic.

new_calls_hr=60 and reconfig_fr_to_hr=80 in our network.

MY QUERY IS:

How to implement this and Which BSS parameters do i need to tune to implement the above feature.

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

Lesmana
2009-09-15, 04:12 PM
Dear Experts on ********,

Please post your suggestion about the Capacity Optimization for ******** BTS.

GSM 1800 Network(Single Band).As we can enable HR TRXwise in ********,
In a 8 RTF(TRX) cell we enable HR in 6 TRX.But the problem is - HR penetration of the cell is very low.Like: BH_HR_Traffic=6E.And the BH_FR_Traffic is satrisfactory.The cell having High TCH Blockin Rate as well.Congestion Relief feature is enabled....This is the status of Sector_1.

So for the above case,Is it possible to handover the traffic of sector_1 to Sector_2 and Sector_3 ? Because The traffic carried by other two sectors are comperatively low and able to carry more traffic.

new_calls_hr=60 and reconfig_fr_to_hr=80 in our network.

MY QUERY IS:

How to implement this and Which BSS parameters do i need to tune to implement the above feature.

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

NO EXPERT ON ******** SYSTEM ? PLEASE REPLY...IF ANYONE HAVING SOUND KNOWLEDGE ON THE BSS PARAMETER SETTINGS TO DO THE ABOVE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE........:confused: