PDA

View Full Version : Social Groups and Chatroom

venom
2009-09-06, 06:45 AM
Dear All,

I have seen that many people are seeking for help in this public forum but not looking at the other options which Finetopix have already provided. There are social groups created and also we have got the facility of Chatroom. Why not all senior people, VIPs , members and junior members make the most from these options. If anyone has the suggestion then please post it here, thank you all for making this place SIMPLY EXCELLENT :)

stingray123456789
2009-09-06, 01:57 PM
why dont any body ever come to the chat rums,
just open a secound browser and chat while your visiting threads it would be a perfect world for all

elche
2009-09-06, 02:28 PM
just remember , people from all the world gather here so timing could be an issue. also information shared in the chatrooms is lost for the rest of the community to view if not logged in at the moment.
just my $0.02
BR

venom
2009-09-06, 11:34 PM
just remember , people from all the world gather here so timing could be an issue. also information shared in the chatrooms is lost for the rest of the community to view if not logged in at the moment.
just my $0.02
BR

well i sit at my desktop sometimes late night, there is no specific time for me to come here, but if we can just make an habit of opening these options then it will benefit all people :)

king
2009-09-23, 08:39 AM
been there a few times, always alone in the dark...