PDA

View Full Version : DC8.x and RA9.x working together ?

drJaser
2009-09-02, 03:39 PM
so ..what is the last version working normally with dongle **** emu (probably without RA) ?
I installed 9.0.2 months ago and can confirm it works.. anything happened from that time? I saw versions 10.x but as I understand ..no medicine yet..

my main question is about RA.. can we combine data collection (DC) from version 9.x and RA from 8.0.3 on same laptop?

BR

intros
2009-09-02, 06:37 PM
Data colection and RA are in the same package, but you can install in different locations(ex: different partitions) different versions(like TI 9.0.x and TI 8.0.x). Then run data colection from one installation and RA from the other.
Newer vers of TE_MS like 9.1,10.0, and so on just add different protection scheme,Win7 suport ,more devices. Basically the engine it's the same from vers 8 to vers 10, just minor improvments and better compatibility list. for basic drive testing in different technologies(CDMA,3G,GSM) the output is almost the same .
Could you share you 9.0.2 medicine on rapid, or mega for download?
thx

drJaser
2009-09-02, 08:32 PM
thanks for the answer...
regarding medicine .. everything I have I've got from this forum .. so it should be somewhere here.. check older posts and use Search function..

if you will not find it.. I will upload it on net

BR

intros
2009-09-02, 09:53 PM
i've already searched for it, but nothing valid...
i'll add reputation to you for your kindness....
thx

drJaser
2009-09-03, 01:06 AM
here you have..

drJaser
2009-09-03, 01:43 AM
I tried 9.0.2 DC and 8.0.3 RA together...
It started.. I can open map, logfile (recorded with TI9.0).. everything looks good and how it should be..
I can see route on map.. but I can't show any parameters (rscp, ecio, etc...) see attached picture1..
strange thing is also about window.. no version writen nowhere..see picture2

any idea anyone ??

intros
2009-09-03, 03:25 PM
here you have..

THX
I addes rep and thx
I think, that the params you are not able to see and use in RA 8, are locked. Those params sould be unlocked by dng or medicine. Remember that your entire TI 8 install kit it's not fully unlocked...but partially...
Maybe you can combine DC 9.0 and RA 8 in the same place. it's worth trying...
see you