PDA

View Full Version : A question about Actix Spotlight

GSM_Huawei
2009-09-01, 07:02 PM
I've just tried to use Spotlight for auto reporting ,but GSM voice report template don't display MOS DL , AMR ... .I've created new template and add bind and query with MOS DL and AMR but Actix don't display it . How to do that .
- What's type map use for Veritune , how to download and convert map for Veritune .I don't have more experience about download map and convert digiatal map .Please help me

alibushehri
2009-09-01, 10:51 PM
I've just tried to use Spotlight for auto reporting ,but GSM voice report template don't display MOS DL , AMR ... .I've created new template and add bind and query with MOS DL and AMR but Actix don't display it . How to do that .
- What's type map use for Veritune , how to download and convert map for Veritune .I don't have more experience about download map and convert digiatal map .Please help me

Dear Let me start with your second question :

For converting some map format into acceptable veritune format( Cellopt mesh) , you have to install CellOpt Installer in actix installation package. then you will have "Terrain manger" under "All Programs > Actix > Veritune. Next try convert button ;)

alibushehri
2009-09-01, 11:02 PM

for the first question ( Hope i well understanding it ):

You cannot add anything to the default GSM voice report template. If you want anything more, you have to create your own report. but in your case if you want an auto generated report with binned map within it, i have to tell you better forget it, as you don't have enough experience (it need to work with XML).

But you have another choice, if you want a binned DT attribute, not a binned query ; and that is to create a new template, and in "step 4 : Choose attribute ", put any thing you want under GSM Binned Data.;)

I m not giving all this information to anyone for free while i m at my office :eek: :confused: