PDA

View Full Version : experiences with remote electrical dtilt ?

punto
2009-08-27, 03:26 PM
Hi,
pls share your experiences from very large cities ... of at least 2 different automatic daily/evening adjustment settings of remote electrical dtilt and its effects on following the traffic capture ... Do you happen to have more success with catching traffic during the day from the deep indoor offices in downtown and in the evening from the outdoor - streets, with this action ?
Please give some comment how you do it ...
P:)

mobysol
2009-08-27, 03:45 PM
Yes, it helps a lot improve the traffic share. Approximately 20% increase than the normal traffic. But need to be much careful on neighbor definitions as well OL / UL cells.

mirza
2009-08-27, 07:40 PM
I think yes, But have to be much carefull with neighbors List,

mirza
2009-08-27, 07:43 PM
Hi,
pls share your experiences from very large cities ... of at least 2 different automatic daily/evening adjustment settings of remote electrical dtilt and its effects on following the traffic capture ... Do you happen to have more success with catching traffic during the day from the deep indoor offices in downtown and in the evening from the outdoor - streets, with this action ?
Please give some comment how you do it ...
P:)

I will also suggest to try to find out peak sites with heavy load, and then try to apply congestion control techniques or Directed retry on them hope you might get a better results

Thanks
Mirza

ghassen
2009-08-31, 09:45 PM
I will also suggest to try to find out peak sites with heavy load, and then try to apply congestion control techniques or Directed retry on them hope you might get a better results

Thanks
Mirza

if you are using siemens enable traffic handover and you ll be quite you dont have to adjuste nothing