it is NTM??

kaka.enine
2009-08-22, 05:47 PM
n80_RM-92_v5.0719.0.2_AR firmware
pass :pm

whats this buddy ????

punto
2009-08-22, 06:36 PM
Please, can someone confirm this version to be able to connect to Nemo Outdoor, if not possible to make Nemo Handy ?

Some time ago colleagues wrote that for N80 we need Nokia SW version
N80 16.15.0002/ V 4.0623.0.41

Please confirm ...
BR,
P:)

GSM_Huawei
2009-08-26, 01:07 AM
software update NOKIA phone : check link download.rar
-You can use this tool to check for device software updates whenever you don’t have access to a PC with Nokia Software Updater installed on it.
step 1/2: Check your current device software version *#0000#
Step 2/2: See if there’s an update:
- To find the latest available device software update, you need your device’s product code. The code is printed on the white label beneath the battery and will look similar to this:
ex: CODE: 0520001
how to update phone : check file

parto_tegal
2009-08-26, 01:42 AM
Please, can someone confirm this version to be able to connect to Nemo Outdoor, if not possible to make Nemo Handy ?

Some time ago colleagues wrote that for N80 we need Nokia SW version
N80 16.15.0002/ V 4.0623.0.41

Please confirm ...
BR,
P:)

He is not talking about NTM, just telling you how to update your firmware kakakaka...... Instead, be carefull of your NTM phone, on-line update will delete your NTM...
Regards
parto_tegal

punto
2009-08-26, 03:54 AM
PARTO`s words are very important, please - take it seriously, as this could cost you some certain amount of money to ask for old official NTM installation again ... from where-who-ever installed it to your phone ...

Carefully !
Thanks Parto, always - your good words at right time ! :)

Attempt to update FW over original version is risky stuff :eek:

drJaser
2009-08-26, 06:58 AM
actually it is very strange...
in my company I have official NTM N80.. and I was told not to update it via Software Update.. OK. understand ..I will not.

later... after reading a lot on many different forums I discovered that it is not possible to overwrite normal retail phone with NTM firmware..

so .. how come it is possible that I can overwrite my original NTM firmware in N80 with something else (from SW update) and in the same time it is NOT POSSIBLE to overwrite my normal retail N80 (which I bought in the shop) with NTM FW downloaded from the web??

any explanation ?

eyaOpti_guy
2009-08-26, 07:14 AM
Can you show me Where can I download NTM firmware for N80 and N95, I have a friend who is a genius in Nokia flashing and we will try to flash a normal phone with NTM..
Thanks...

in my company I have official NTM N80.. and I was told not to update it via Software Update.. OK. understand ..I will not.

later... after reading a lot on many different forums I discovered that it is not possible to overwrite normal retail phone with NTM firmware..

so .. how come it is possible that I can overwrite my original NTM firmware in N80 with something else (from SW update) and in the same time it is NOT POSSIBLE to overwrite my normal retail N80 (which I bought in the shop) with NTM FW downloaded from the web??

any explanation ?

grid666
2009-08-26, 07:31 AM
Can you show me Where can I download NTM firmware for N80 and N95, I have a friend who is a genius in Nokia flashing and we will try to flash a normal phone with NTM..
Thanks...

There is no way to download NTM firmware !

parto_tegal
2009-08-26, 07:43 AM

any explanation ?

Hi Bro...
On my best undestanding, the NTM (Nokia Trace Mobile) is such an additional features added to a normal firmware which are pre-programmed ONLY at Anite Lab in Finland. No single NEMO Official Reseller can do self activation on this on their local facilities, but they get NTM Phones delivered "as it is" from Finland. This is explaining why we can not get any NTM update by on-line method....

Meanwhile, as the original NTM Phones are having similar commercial firmware versions, doing online update of this phone will lead you to a big problem: you will get your NTM being overwritten with non-NTM (but newer version of firmware) available on the net... Who want this? Kakakakakk... it's not me.... :p

CMIIAW.....
Regards
parto_tegal

grid666
2009-08-26, 08:11 AM
Hi Bro...
On my best undestanding, the NTM (Nokia Trace Mobile) is such an additional features added to a normal firmware which are pre-programmed ONLY at Anite Lab in Finland. No single NEMO Official Reseller can do self activation on this on their local facilities, but they get NTM Phones delivered "as it is" from Finland. This is explaining why we can not get any NTM update by on-line method....

Meanwhile, as the original NTM Phones are having similar commercial firmware versions, doing online update of this phone will lead you to a big problem: you will get your NTM being overwritten with non-NTM (but newer version of firmware) available on the net... Who want this? Kakakakakk... it's not me.... :p

CMIIAW.....
Regards
parto_tegal

Just few words to correct my dear friend :)

NTM ---> Nokia Test Mobile

Phones are programmed actually in Nokia Labs, SALO, Finland and delivered to Anite.

regards

drJaser
2009-08-27, 01:00 AM
I assumed it is like this.. :(