PDA

View Full Version : Actix Coverage Per Sector

doombuggy
2009-08-15, 11:03 PM
Please can anyone show me how to display coverage per Cell/per Sector on Actix.
Thanks in advance.

cdmahn
2009-08-16, 12:36 AM
What do you mean about "coverage"? Do you mean about cell-line plot?

corneliu
2009-08-16, 07:37 AM
are you interested in 2G? 3G?

alibushehri
2009-08-16, 11:51 AM
Dear,

If you are using Actix Analyzer, you better use a filter query, based on cell ID.

And if you are working with Actix Spotlight, In the Radio Network Explorer section, you can have what you want by clicking on each sector of your cellRef in your map view, or by selecting each cell id in the sheet above the map.

BR//

venom
2009-08-16, 05:23 PM
Please can anyone show me how to display coverage per Cell/per Sector on Actix.
Thanks in advance.

I dont get it either, it is post processing tool, process the logfiles. It is not a prediction based tool !!

Correct me if i am wrong please !

electron
2009-08-16, 08:59 PM
Dear Venom,

In my point of view you are right.But it seems he is looking for a way to display log files for each sector when they made for test of coverage.

BR///Reza

Rooster[BG]
2009-08-17, 04:28 PM
Hello doombuggy,

You can make a query to show the cell footprint. Just use the BCCH of the cell you need and you will see RxLev value. The easiest way is to use the scanner (if you used one during the DT). If you didn't use a scanner try to use Serving RxLevSub, and Neighbor data.

alibushehri
2009-08-17, 04:49 PM
For Spotlight:

doombuggy
2009-08-17, 05:55 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for you inputs... I have done it successfully.Under "Radio Network" I used "Handset Where Seen" and chose the Attribute "ServRxLev".

Thanks again for your efforts..:)

DB

venom
2009-08-17, 08:52 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for you inputs... I have done it successfully.Under "Radio Network" I used "Handset Where Seen" and chose the Attribute "ServRxLev".

Thanks again for your efforts..:)

DB

I would also recommend you to use SCAN Drive, it will scan all the frequencies, In model tuning we use the scan drive to know the coverage. In Actix you can process scan log files, please see the video tutorial i posted long time ago ;)

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=5159

Video tutorial will tell you how to make query for Scan Drive logs