PDA

View Full Version : How to Post process agilent E6474A logfiles using Actix Analyzer

ghoulhades
2009-08-11, 12:18 PM
Hello,

Can anybody tell me how I can post process Drive data collected using Agilent E6474A(Version 12.0) using Actix Analyzer(Version Actix 4.04 2007).

The drive data has three types of files .aod, .apj and .aec. Though I see .aod and .apj formats under File types in actix they don't load and I get an error message indicating that they cannot be loaded.

I'll be very grateful if someone helps me out on this one.

BR

GH

@ Admin- If you think I've posted my query in the wrong forum please feel to move it to a more suitable place.:)

nova_debussy
2009-08-12, 12:04 PM
to load E6474A in ATX, you load *.aod file, not apj
already use E6474A with ATX succesfully, so may be your ATX problem

cheers

NV

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how I can post process Drive data collected using Agilent E6474A(Version 12.0) using Actix Analyzer(Version Actix 4.04 2007).

The drive data has three types of files .aod, .apj and .aec. Though I see .aod and .apj formats under File types in actix they don't load and I get an error message indicating that they cannot be loaded.

I'll be very grateful if someone helps me out on this one.

BR

GH

@ Admin- If you think I've posted my query in the wrong forum please feel to move it to a more suitable place.:)

parto_tegal
2009-08-12, 02:32 PM
@ghoulhades
Maybe you need a correct license to play with Agilent Log Files?

About Actix DV for Agilent
Actix DV for Agilent is designed for fast, accurate diagnosis and visibility of network failure events and design anomalies available from drive test equipment.
Designed to work with Agilent's drive-test files, it is aimed at Technicians and Engineers responsible for the localized performance of GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, cdma2000 and EV-DO wireless networks. Besides RF measurements decoded from handsets, DV also supports generic data testing applications as well as Agilent's latest data user experience test: WAMS (Wireless Assurance Measurement Support).

Best Regards
parto_tegal

ghoulhades
2009-08-13, 03:38 AM
Thanks for replying guys.:)

@ Nova_Debussy

I've attached the snapshot of the actix error I get. I am trying to load the .aod file. I downloaded actix 4. 04 2007 from this forum and was able to process tems logfiles. The logfiles are from E6474A version 12 and the data is good. Do you think it is a compatibility issue and maybe I should try to get a newer version of actix?:confused:

@parto_tegal:

Do you mean I need a separate license on actix for agilent logfile processing? I was able to process tems files. Do you know a way of checking on actix what all licenses there are?

br

gh

ghoulhades
2009-08-13, 08:35 AM
I tried updating to Actix 4.05.172.497 and it works:) Probably the previous version doesn't support .aod files. I'm so happy it works now I can learn so much. Thanks so much to all of you guys!

br

gh