PDA

View Full Version : ODBC bug detected

electron
2009-08-10, 02:46 PM
Dear all member,

I just installed Aircom Enterprise 6.0 with Oracle 10g it's working properly but every time i run it in message box showing me an error that is coming below:

Warning: Oracle 10g ODBC bug detected. Using compatibility workaround mode

can any body explain to me what is the problem and its effect on software result and how i can solve it?

BR///Reza

jhakim
2009-08-10, 05:32 PM
Hi,

Install a newer version f Oracle ODBC driver, I'm not sure which version u need but try to look in AIRCOM manual.

Regards,

anita_2k
2009-08-11, 12:37 AM
Dear all member,

I just installed Aircom Enterprise 6.0 with Oracle 10g it's working properly but every time i run it in message box showing me an error that is coming below:

can any body explain to me what is the problem and its effect on software result and how i can solve it?

BR///Reza

if you're using Aircom version 6.0 only, better use Oracle9i to avoid having any bugs. It work smoothly.

BR/Anne

coursekec
2010-05-30, 12:14 AM
can u provide the exact version of oracle 9i and ODBC driver needed for aircom version 6.. also can u provide the template database for database creation in 9i for aircom version 6 ?

thanks in advance...

ocsibacsi
2010-07-14, 05:24 PM
Dear all member,
an error that is coming below:

This is just a warning message, not an error. Your tools should work fine.

If you experience any problem then you could try to install the latest Oracle driver (v11) on the client machine, it solved some other connection problem for us. The latest Oracle driver is available free from Oracle.com.
(Aircom docs will not help you unfortunately.)