PDA

View Full Version : separate log call and short call for TEMS 8.0 drive test log file

thuan
2009-07-31, 12:31 AM
Hi experts,

I am using TEMS 8.0 for drive test. I collect long call and short call data on the same tool kit (long call and short call connected on the same laptop). Could some one help me how can I record sperate long call and short call log file on the two folder.

Thank you very much for your help!

RF engineer
2009-07-31, 01:14 AM
Hi experts,

I am using TEMS 8.0 for drive test. I collect long call and short call data on the same tool kit (long call and short call connected on the same laptop). Could some one help me how can I sperate long call and short call log file on the two folder.

you did for both call type in the same mobile or different mobile ?
1- if one mobile it is impossible to make separation .
2- if two mobile you can on the worksheet click property you can choose mobile.
BR
RF

thuan
2009-07-31, 01:35 AM
you did for both call type in the same mobile or different mobile ?
1- if one mobile it is impossible to make separation .
2- if two mobile you can on the worksheet click property you can choose mobile.
BR
RF

Thanks to RF engineer,

I did long call and short call on different mobile. I did follow your comment but till not sucess. I am new on TEMS so pls kindly tell me more detail.

We had some worksheet (worksheet for overview, singnaling, data, map, scanner and ctrl&Config), Which worksheet I will working on. I had tried on all worksheet but still not working.

Thanks you very much for your help.

justdream
2009-07-31, 01:48 AM
as you have two mobiles, so you have MS1 and MS2
now go to your worksheet (the defualt is MS1....so what you see in front of you is for MS1)
open another worksheet (right click....properties then choose MS2 instead of MS1) :hug:

blackdragonsc
2009-07-31, 07:42 AM
this is the correct form

mirza
2009-07-31, 08:28 AM
Hi experts,

I am using TEMS 8.0 for drive test. I collect long call and short call data on the same tool kit (long call and short call connected on the same laptop). Could some one help me how can I record sperate long call and short call log file on the two folder.

Hello

Please correct me, The question is Brother is requesting for a log file which is seperately recorded for MS1 - Short , MS2- Long.

even though you create a seperate command sequence for MS1 , MS2 .

But, brother you cannot make a seperate Log file say for MS1 - LOGFILE001 and for MS2 - LOGFILE002.

Tems make only one drive test log file which is combination of both LOGFILE001 and LOGFILE002 .

with the help of processing tools you can get seperate the reports for ms1 , and for ms2 .

Thanks
Mirza

thuan
2009-07-31, 10:42 AM
Hello

Please correct me, The question is Brother is requesting for a log file which is seperately recorded for MS1 - Short , MS2- Long.

even though you create a seperate command sequence for MS1 , MS2 .

But, brother you cannot make a seperate Log file say for MS1 - LOGFILE001 and for MS2 - LOGFILE002.

Tems make only one drive test log file which is combination of both LOGFILE001 and LOGFILE002 .

with the help of processing tools you can get seperate the reports for ms1 , and for ms2 .

Thanks

Obaid Mirza

Thank you very much to Mirza. That is no way to separate TEMS log file for different mobile. :mad:

sureshk13
2009-08-05, 03:06 AM
yup.. no way to seperate log file... even though it would be nice if that could be done