PDA

View Full Version : Password policy

madhuvarsha
2009-07-29, 05:41 PM
More and more people are adding stuff with password protected and trading for reputation.

I request users to add reputation liberally to the post as appreciation of their work.

Hope this will helpful.

regards
:L
Madhu

RF engineer
2009-07-29, 05:59 PM
I support this suggestion because in this nice forum we should share our knowledge if you evaluate the post is useful give what you see (repu or thanks or both).

oldie
2009-07-29, 07:56 PM
Some are even duplicating old posts and demanding for Reputation!
Reputation should be voluntary

naga30
2009-07-29, 08:49 PM
Some are even duplicating old posts and demanding for Reputation!
Reputation should be voluntary

Now some person are cheatting for the reputation.

redendo
2009-07-29, 09:01 PM
Hi firend;

I agree with you for those suggestions

tanbao
2009-07-30, 12:20 AM
yes, i agree with your suggestion

Mazari
2009-07-30, 02:47 AM
Those that have posted something without a password know that 50 or more people will download the document and you may get 5 thanks and 1 reputation (if lucky). I do a combination of both, I usually post a lot of docs without a password and some other docs with a password. Now, giving me reputation is NOT a condition to get the password. I always provide the password with or without reputation added.

Also, sometimes the people that complaint about the password and reputation is people that have been in the forum for a long time and never share anything. THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! everybody should contribute to the forum no only a few people. :)

Femto_Engineer
2009-07-30, 03:47 AM
I second the words of Oldie, older posts are being posted again and again.

eyaOpti_guy
2009-07-30, 04:33 AM
Me too..
+ it is not good for the forum to keep posting unprotected files, this is serious guys, if you could notice most of unproteceted files get deleted from puplic upload servers due to copy right reasons, "because every body on the web can take a look"...
Please protect your files with passwords, reputation is not necessary to get the password, but protection is necessary to protect our forum and valuble members...

Those that have posted something without a password know that 50 or more people will download the document and you may get 5 thanks and 1 reputation (if lucky). I do a combination of both, I usually post a lot of docs without a password and some other docs with a password. Now, giving me reputation is NOT a condition to get the password. I always provide the password with or without reputation added.

Also, sometimes the people that complaint about the password and reputation is people that have been in the forum for a long time and never share anything. THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! everybody should contribute to the forum no only a few people. :)

georgiadiy
2009-07-30, 04:13 PM
Me too..
+ it is not good for the forum to keep posting unprotected files, this is serious guys, if you could notice most of unproteceted files get deleted from puplic upload servers due to copy right reasons, "because every body on the web can take a look"...
Please protect your files with passwords, reputation is not necessary to get the password, but protection is necessary to protect our forum and valuble members...

Truly!..
For public resources (4shared, rapidshare etc.) it'd better to have some protection... But it's possible to post the password in our nice forum or send via private messages. Otherwise.... No need to protect content uploaded to finetopix...
I like very much davidbrayan policy: a lot of protected files but... password almost never changed! :cool:

plannerguy
2009-07-30, 05:27 PM
I also agree the same,

Posts with password protection should be banned.

Regards
Plannerguy

king
2009-08-20, 02:54 AM
I hear you!

kokoeg
2009-08-20, 03:20 AM
Hi firend;

I agree with you for those suggestions

momo86
2010-03-04, 03:52 PM
Hi, I am new here. May i know all the rules here in order to download the attachments?

wnsworld
2010-03-04, 07:34 PM
keep posting protected files only, but PM password for forum member, or make your default Password

kiki
2010-03-04, 09:25 PM
i agree with all of you guys
protection is important but forcing to give reputation by passworing is not good at all.

marceloenrique
2010-03-04, 09:35 PM
keep posting protected files only, but PM password for forum member, or make your default Password

default password for every member

ANTRF
2010-03-04, 09:45 PM
I agree with marceloenrique

ANTRF

VMatas
2010-03-05, 03:41 AM
Posts with reputation and thanks requests should be banned. User, which posts not its own material(mades repost) with same requests should be banned. Simple - there we have Wire Free Alliance - not market.

BR, VMatas

bikplaboi
2010-03-05, 07:53 AM
I totally support this suggestion, another sad thing is some users always PM other posters and tell them I've added to your reputation and thanks already but do not actually do it..

So lets all just share for free and only if you really think you deserve reputation and thanks than you can put password and ask for some appreciation..

thanks,,

bikplaboi......

More and more people are adding stuff with password protected and trading for reputation.

I request users to add reputation liberally to the post as appreciation of their work.

Hope this will helpful.

regards
:L
Madhu

tukangoptim
2010-03-06, 01:21 PM
oh i miss communism..

tukangoptim
2010-03-06, 01:22 PM
Posts with reputation and thanks requests should be banned. User, which posts not its own material(mades repost) with same requests should be banned. Simple - there we have Wire Free Alliance - not market.

BR, VMatas

gee, i hope you get promoted as administrator soon.. :cool:

naga30
2010-03-06, 04:26 PM
Dear Administrator Passaword should be default as www.finetopix.com (http://www.finetopix.com) or http://.......................

Best Regards
Naga30

coursekec
2010-03-17, 02:15 PM
great opinion...