PDA

View Full Version : BTS combiners

justdream
2009-07-25, 05:21 AM
Dear Experts,

I face a small problem, in each BTS there are combiners and the standarad of setting these combiners as shown in the labels of BTS itself is to configure 'ACOM 0' as in Siemens at the left then 1 then 2

Now I noticed that the installations teams sometimes didn't follow this standard.....

So my question how to verify if ACOM 0 have been already configured for Sector-0 or not? :hug:

justdream
2009-07-25, 01:53 PM
my friends, is my question not clear? please tell me..
I don't have experience in BTS installations, configurations but this point is very important for me to understand ASAP :hug:

projtcho2
2009-07-25, 03:41 PM
Hi dear,

you should used inventory of the system and see which HW which cell actually serves. Or go on site and check the cables and via LMT/omc the actual configuration.

BR,:cool:

marceloenrique
2009-07-25, 03:51 PM
Dear Experts,

I face a small problem, in each BTS there are combiners and the standarad of setting these combiners as shown in the labels of BTS itself is to configure 'ACOM 0' as in Siemens at the left then 1 then 2

Now I noticed that the installations teams sometimes didn't follow these standard.....

So my question how to verify if ACOM 0 have been already configured for Sector-0 or not? :hug:

SI hablas espa??ol te puedo decir como configurar

ACOM 0
dulna 0 dulna 1 duvswr o duvswr 1

ACOM 1

dulna 2 dulna 3 duvswr 2 duvswr 3

any configuration sector alfa beta o gamma

SAludos

no forget Thanks and reputacion
________
Avandia attorney (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

justdream
2009-07-25, 07:09 PM
Thanks guys, now I have the idea but I still need your advice to know how to implement....

If I get this software, is it necessary to connect my laptop directly to BTS? if yes what's the additional hardware and cables I need?

if there's another solution (I wish)
so how can I get this information before I leave the office?

Once again, thanks too much

marceloenrique
2009-07-26, 02:02 AM
Thanks guys, now I have the idea but I still need your advice to know how to implement....

If I get this software, is it necessary to connect my laptop directly to BTS? if yes what's the additional hardware and cables I need?

if there's another solution (I wish)
so how can I get this information before I leave the office?

Once again, thanks too much

Necessary

cable HALCA o PCMCIA

Software LMT BR9 o BR8
conneccion a BTS o BSC Radiocomander

don't forget thanks and reputation

jejejeej
________
tits Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/big-tits/)

justdream
2009-07-26, 09:43 PM
Necessary

cable HALCA o PCMCIA

Software LMT BR9 o BR8

jejejeej

Thanks my friend,
But I think people at OMC office can check this issue from their office without the need to go to each site, am I right or worng?

marceloenrique
2009-07-27, 03:04 AM
Thanks my friend,
But I think people at OMC office can check this issue from their office without the need to go to each site, am I right or worng?

If you can connect from the radiocomander to all the sites(BTS) of the system from the office also across the BSC or TRAU you can connect to all the sites(BTS) that depend of with LMT
________
TeenageDreams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/TeenageDreams/)

projtcho2
2009-07-27, 05:12 PM
hi again,

in every RC there is an icon called remote inventory and it contains all the HW information you need. it is uploaded just like the BSC database file. Just ask kindly your OMC guys to make it.

justdream
2009-07-28, 01:17 AM
hi again,

in every RC there is an icon called remote inventory and it contains all the HW information you need. it is uploaded just like the BSC database file. Just ask kindly your OMC guys to make it.

where is it my friend, I just get OMC-Radio commander software?
-----------
Another point: according to pur points of view of checking DUVSWR index, so this site shown in attached pic is configured exactly as standarad settings (sector 0 at the left and so on)

but this doesn't make any sense with me as I'm sure that this site hasn't been configured in a proper way as I visited it by my self....so do you know guys another way to double check if ACOM-0 is really configured properly to serve sector-0 or not, etc?

brayan
2009-07-29, 01:03 AM
Necessary

cable HALCA o PCMCIA

Software LMT BR9 o BR8

jejejeej

you have Manual siemes 9.0