PDA

View Full Version : ******** AES 256bit key

MHL22
2018-04-20, 03:44 PM
Hey everbody,
has anyone the ******** AES 256bit tool for the dmr / cps - Software?
Best regards!

Martin

-bup-
2018-04-21, 12:47 AM
Hi,

What is this tool ? to manage keys ?
What reference is it ?

I know Hytera used a 'Keyloader' software tool to manage DMR Keys with 'more security', but I wasn't aware about ********.

MHL22
2018-04-23, 05:45 PM
https://cwh050.blogspot.de/2014/01/mototrbo-setting-up-aes.html

best regards
martin

-bup-
2018-04-24, 02:32 AM
Hi Martin,

The link you published is refering to the 3 options for crypto, basic (free) , enhanced (free) and AES256 (must be purchased), but no reference to any tool.

MHL22
2018-04-24, 03:50 AM
Thats right - as you know, im searching for this aes tool 😊👊
MHL22
2018-04-24, 03:53 AM
http://www.twowayaccessories.com/radio-accessories/software-and-licences/aes-privacy-feature-licence-key/

-bup-
2018-04-25, 06:33 AM
There isn't any public tool.
Maybe Moto uses some internal tool for quick tests, but I doubt it will published.
Maybe some people build home-made tool, but it would be stupid to post it in public forum, as ******** will analyze and correct their product, and usually they ask for money !

So, you want all for free ?!!? :-)
I could understand of course, as we all started from scratch at the beginning, but you should participate and experiment yourself a little bit more, share experience and knowledge, it would really help too.

Anyway, good luck in your quest !

MHL22
2018-04-25, 06:25 PM
There isn't any public tool.
Maybe Moto uses some internal tool for quick tests, but I doubt it will published.
Maybe some people build home-made tool, but it would be stupid to post it in public forum, as ******** will analyze and correct their product, and usually they ask for money !

So, you want all for free ?!!? :-)
I could understand of course, as we all started from scratch at the beginning, but you should participate and experiment yourself a little bit more, share experience and knowledge, it would really help too.

Anyway, good luck in your quest !

Thank you for your opinion!