PDA

View Full Version : NSN-Huwaei Russia

justdream
2009-07-07, 08:10 PM
Guys,

I know that this is very strange but that's what I recieved:

A job for 3G node B commissionig and integration engineer at Russia for NSN but with Huwaei experience :D

if you are interested add me reputation and PM me to send you the recuiter email address.....
or don't add reputation as you like

Hint: salary depend on experience

gprastomo
2009-07-07, 08:14 PM
Hi it could be like this :

NSN win the contract for installing/commisioning the node B but Huawei just supply/provide the equipment.

Maybe it just pricing, NSN give cheaper charge than huawei did

br

Guys,

I know that this is very strange but that's what I recieved:

A job for 3G node B commissionig and integration engineer at Russia for NSN but with Huwaei experience :D

if you are interested add me reputation and PM me to send you the recuiter email address.....
or don't add reputation as you like

Hint: salary depend on experience

ussrback
2009-07-07, 08:19 PM
because Huawei ppl has less selary and its benefitial for NSN to hire Huawei experienced staff. I already talked with that people. :)

maasricht
2009-07-07, 09:08 PM
I will tell why..

In Russia, Before Huawei equipment installed from ********. It may swap project from Huawei to NSN.

But If you work in Russia, please think it 3 times. Because of Moscow is the most expensive city over the world.

justdream
2009-07-07, 09:55 PM
sorry guys,

I have just received an update now that they just seek people who speak Russian.....I don't know why? if you speak English you can live and deal any where

Again, I apologize

evilti
2009-07-16, 08:51 PM
Hey!
I know very good engineer from Huawei in Moscow, who exactly talk in russian, because he is russian :p . If vacancy still open, please let me know!
I wish I could work for NSN in Russia too, but as RF planner or so on