PDA

View Full Version : How to benchmark from so many log-files

cdmahn
2009-07-03, 12:47 AM
Please someone help me.

I have about 140 TEMS log-files with total size about 800 MB and I have to make a benchmarking presentation. I don't want to divide them to smaller parts, but Actix Analyzer cannot load all these files (it just load no more than 80 files). How could I solve this problem without using Network Image?

Thank you

gprastomo
2009-07-03, 01:32 AM
Hi, you can prepare the report using tems it self manually. Export the logfile to mapinfo, export the layer 3 message then post process it using mapinfo or excel, quite long time...
br

Please someone help me.

I have about 140 TEMS log-files with total size about 800 MB and I have to make a benchmarking presentation. I don't want to divide them to smaller parts, but Actix Analyzer cannot load all these files (it just load no more than 80 files). How could I solve this problem without using Network Image?

Thank you

venom
2009-07-03, 01:47 AM
Please someone help me.

Thank you

Try to export all the logfiles in FMT format, and then load the FMT in actix, let me know if it works !

The .tex file is provided with the Analyzer !

gigel
2009-07-03, 04:20 AM
1. check your system resources, RAM memory, I know that acti_x is stops loading file when is reaching 2GB in system RAM. watch in task Manager this axtic_x size.
2. try to use Spotlight (not net image)
3. load max number of files, export to map info, and then open all similar tab files and make one editable and query select all from rest of them and copy/past paste in the editable one. in this way you will have all values in one tab file and can do statistic and also thematic map with histogram like data.

thanks you,

GSM_Huawei
2009-07-04, 12:09 AM
I think Actix can't analyze with 800Mb logfile TEMS or exported to FMT ,My laptop 4G RAM ,Dual 2 core 2.5GHz,HDD 7500 RMS , but only analyzed with 200Mb to 250Mb logfile --> CPU 100%

justdream
2010-01-18, 02:18 AM
sorry guys, can I know how to divide TEMS log file for small files?
Urgent please :hug:

besooo
2010-01-29, 06:03 AM
thank you very much for your effort, go ahead always.