PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR A HUAWEI AND NOKIA LTE OSS / COUNTERS / KPIS EXPERT - URGENT

oliv1912
2017-09-20, 02:28 AM
Hello,

my company is looking for a Huawei expert and a Nokia expert, or one with both competence, to work on capacity dimensioning.
The expert should have experience on counters and kpi (usage and definition). He shall be able to create templates reports and collect KPIs and counters under the Huawei M2000 and the Nokia Netact (or equivalent).

Initially few days, working from home (need for PC + good internet connection), paid US$550/day.
Then based on performances, more contracts will be sent and a permanent position can be offered, relocating to Western Europe (close to France and Spain), excellent package condition.

Send your CV at contact@telcap.eu / reference GLO-SOFRE-SLS2017.

All experience levels welcome.

Regards.

mounir34
2017-09-20, 05:59 AM
dear
i am interested,thx

Hello,

my company is looking for a Huawei expert and a Nokia expert, or one with both competence, to work on capacity dimensioning.
The expert should have experience on counters and kpi (usage and definition). He shall be able to create templates reports and collect KPIs and counters under the Huawei M2000 and the Nokia Netact (or equivalent).

Initially few days, working from home (need for PC + good internet connection), paid US$550/day.
Then based on performances, more contracts will be sent and a permanent position can be offered, relocating to Western Europe (close to France and Spain), excellent package condition.

Send your CV at contact@telcap.eu / reference GLO-SOFRE-SLS2017.

All experience levels welcome.

Regards.

oliv1912
2017-09-20, 10:11 PM
Hello Mounir34, Please send you CV to contact@telcap.eu with the reference, regards

mounir34
2017-09-21, 04:30 AM
already sent,thx

Hello Mounir34, Please send you CV to contact@telcap.eu with the reference, regards

omaryousri
2017-10-24, 05:33 AM
i am really intrested how can i contact you