PDA

View Full Version : Tool to create CEL file for TEMS 8.0

thuan
2009-06-28, 01:10 AM
Hi expert,

Can any one share the tool to create CEL file for TEMS 8.0.

Thank you very much.

venom
2009-06-28, 02:24 AM
Hi expert,

Thank you very much.

Brother u can make ur own macro to do so.

If u r having an e******* vendor then u can use NExplorer to do the job for u :)

Have fun !

thuan
2009-06-28, 10:11 PM
Brother u can make ur own macro to do so.

If u r having an e******* vendor then u can use NExplorer to do the job for u :)

Have fun !

Hi Iccengr and all,

I am new on GSM technology so I did not know how to make macro to create Cel file for TEMS 8.0. If you have macro, Pls kindky share with me. :)

Other thing I am doing for ALU vendor, Do you know any tool to help like NExplorer in E*******.

Thanks,

venom
2009-06-29, 12:23 AM
Hi Iccengr and all,

I am new on GSM technology so I did not know how to make macro to create Cel file for TEMS 8.0. If you have macro, Pls kindky share with me. :)

Other thing I am doing for ALU vendor, Do you know any tool to help like NExplorer in E*******.

Thanks,

brother i haven't worked for Alcatel Lucent, i have worked for SIEMENS and i can make the macro for it. You need to get the input from the ****s and another external sheet where the physical data is present. I can make the macro if u give me the processed ****s of Alcatel lucent with another sheet that includes the physical information.

Thank you

k4conk
2009-06-29, 12:41 AM
Hi expert,

Thank you very much.

for 2G or 3G

thuan
2009-06-29, 01:02 AM
brother i haven't worked for Alcatel Lucent, i have worked for SIEMENS and i can make the macro for it. You need to get the input from the ****s and another external sheet where the physical data is present. I can make the macro if u give me the processed ****s of Alcatel lucent with another sheet that includes the physical information.

Thank you

Hi Iccengr,

Thanks for your quick response,

The attached files are the sites information and cell file form. Could you help to make macro follow Cell file form. Pls kindly tell me if I miss-understand or missing some sites imformation.

Thank you very much for your help.

venom
2009-06-29, 01:06 AM
Hi Iccengr,

Thanks for your quick response,

The attached files are the sites information and cell file form. Could you help to make macro follow Cell file form. Pls kindly tell me if I miss-understand or missing some sites imformation.

Thank you very much for your help.

Where are the processed du-mps ???

I need neighbor information in the processed dum-ps format. Tell me how did ya create those sheets, send me the source of it , thanks !

thuan
2009-06-29, 01:35 AM
for 2G or 3G

Hi Friend,

for 2G only.

Thanks,

thuan
2009-06-29, 01:50 AM
Where are the processed du-mps ???

I need neighbor information in the processed dum-ps format. Tell me how did ya create those sheets, send me the source of it , thanks !

Hi Iccengr,

The neighbor information are in the "Site integation database 47 sites". I did not create those sheets, I give its from custommer.

Anyway, I recieve the sites informomation (the attached I sent to you) from custommer and I must find the way to create Cell file to use on Tems 8.0.
Thanks,

venom
2009-06-29, 02:01 AM
Hi Iccengr,

The neighbor information are in the "Site integation database 47 sites". I did not create those sheets, I give its from custommer.

Anyway, I recieve the sites informomation (the attached I sent to you) from custommer and I must find the way to create Cell file to use on Tems 8.0.
Thanks,

ok if these files are the input then i'll use them to make the macro, wait for my next msg, may take some time due to my busy schedule, thank u

thuan
2009-06-29, 02:06 AM
ok if these files are the input then i'll use them to make the macro, wait for my next msg, may take some time due to my busy schedule, thank u

Hi Brother,

Thank you very much for your great support.

I will wating for you.

justdream
2009-07-16, 12:28 AM

Oh, Expert...it will be so great if your Macro will help us to create cel file including neighbors

kryptex
2009-07-17, 02:30 PM
hi...

can i have tems 8.0.4http://www.finetopix.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

tuanbadiep
2009-08-01, 02:31 AM
Thanks for your sharing

s2008008
2009-08-19, 09:42 AM
can other man give 3G site cell format?

thefsl
2010-02-05, 06:26 AM
thanks a lot

nnazzal
2010-02-05, 07:56 AM
great forum

aalfredo.rf
2010-02-06, 04:45 AM
mohon petunjuk..
newbiee..:D

njcomba
2010-02-07, 09:57 PM
use e******* tools creat .cel or EliteTools or Gaea V1[1].3,creat .cel easy. but just for e*******

justdream
2010-02-08, 05:00 AM
use e******* tools creat .cel or EliteTools or Gaea V1[1].3,creat .cel easy. but just for e*******

kindly share these tools

thantzin
2010-05-06, 05:55 PM

where can we download:)