PDA

View Full Version : the statistical method about tems8!

blackantt
2009-06-25, 11:19 PM
you can statistica the log for tems8

justdream
2009-06-26, 02:14 AM
what do you mean?

banisha
2010-06-06, 01:21 AM
You can get statistical information (PDF and CDF histograms) from drive test parameters (RxQual, RxLev, or any other parameter that is displayed in map) from inside TEMS Investigation.
Select a portion of your route by arrow tool on Map view (click first point, then CTRL+click last point) and in the graph tab you will get a histogram of measured parameters. You can even select an area using rectangle select tool.
This is a very powerful option that is practically hidden.
If you need more info on how to get this work, feel free to ask.
Cheers :)

awacs
2010-06-07, 03:25 PM
Dear banisha,Plz correct me if im wrong such histogram appears in report generator not in map window,plz explain in detail if such graphs exist in data collection window?

banisha
2010-06-08, 12:24 AM
You are half right, those graphs exist inside report generator, but they can also be calculated in Map view (Graph tab) inside of TEMS Investigation.
In the image I attached you can see what I'm talking about.
Detailed procedure on how to get this histogram is explained in my previous post.
If you still have problems, I'll explain the procedure again.
BR

awacs
2010-06-08, 02:15 PM
Banisha thanx a lot man,i tried n it worked,but it is applicabe to only one log file isn't it?Can we generate such graphs for all logfiles of a city for example in report generator?

banisha
2010-06-13, 06:47 PM
I didn't work much with report generator, therefore I only know that possibility exists, but do not know how that can be done. Maybe you can somehow merge multiple logfiles into one, and then apply this method.
BR