PDA

View Full Version : TA distribution

eritelecom
2009-06-25, 08:36 PM
Hi all

can any one tell me how can i see the TA distribution for a predefined GSM cell using BO or OSS E******* ?

I have some cells where the 70% of drop are due to Low SS in uplink where " TCH drop due to escessive TA" is 0%
what can be the reason behind this problem?

thx

rheyra
2009-06-25, 09:00 PM
Hi eritelecom,
For TA distribution in E******* 2G, you can use MRR, but you have to record this first, and then you process the recorded logs.

For your case that 70% of drop are due to Low SS in uplink, mostly the problem you have is about installation problem, means that BTS receiver is not as good as transmitter does. This is what we call unbalance pathloss. Another possibility of this SS uplink problem is, your antenna design, means that you have small coverage but wanted to cover big area.

BR//Rheyra
Pls add reputation bro...

Hi all

can any one tell me how can i see the TA distribution for a predefined GSM cell using BO or OSS E******* ?

I have some cells where the 70% of drop are due to Low SS in uplink where " TCH drop due to escessive TA" is 0%

thx

hassen
2009-06-25, 11:38 PM
Hi all

thx
hi
if you don't have MRR use PMR by selecting cell that you suspected
for example cell with bed KPI of RACH success.
and from Bo you can see the distribution of TA.

br hassen

eritelecom
2009-06-26, 12:10 AM
thx friends for your help
i will try to use MRR first to see what can i get

BR