PDA

View Full Version : Analyzer update 16_06_2009 Build 183.618

liukang
2009-06-25, 03:25 AM
:p Hi all, i already download Analyzer update 16_06_2009 Build 183.618 from http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4873 thread. Thank to friend was created that thread. I'm uploading this version of Actix to rapidshare for all.
Below is part1 and remain pasts in progres upload

PM me to get pwd

BR!!!

venom
2009-06-25, 04:54 AM
:p Hi all, i already download Analyzer update 16_06_2009 Build 183.618 from http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4873 thread. Thank to friend was created that thread. I'm uploading this version of Actix to rapidshare for all.

PM me to get pwd

BR!!!

How many times u have to recreate the thread on the same topic?

liukang
2009-06-25, 06:10 AM
hi lccengr, i don't recreat the thread on the same topic. I think this topic will help members not enough permission (VIP Member, sernio member...) and not enough time to wait download from rayfile.com, thus i creat this topic for all member can download Actix Analyzer easier and faster!

BR!!

oldie
2009-06-25, 06:44 AM
How many parts?
And how about part 5?
Thx

liukang
2009-06-25, 10:48 AM
include total 6 part. Total 6 part already uploaded.

Thanks and BR!!!

Armagadon
2009-06-25, 02:37 PM
I think Liukang doesn't care about our forum,

YOU ARE PUTTING OUR FORUM ON RISK!!! THIS IS COPY-RIGHTED MATERIAL AND ADMIN INSTRUCTED NOT TO PUT IN EVERY FORUM... OR ELSE YOUR NAME WILL BE DELETED!!!

BETTER YOU DELETE THE LINKS

liukang
2009-06-25, 02:38 PM
thanks friend! I will remove link and upload download link file

Thanks bro!!!

liukang
2009-06-25, 02:41 PM
:o Download link in attack file.

BR!!!

Armagadon
2009-06-25, 02:56 PM
No, this topic should be in the VIP ONLY! you should not put links or text, it is Copy-Right material!

liukang
2009-06-25, 03:05 PM
Oh, i have one question: So other member isn't VIP member not obtain permission to use this version of actix????

BR!!!

NILCTG
2009-06-25, 07:21 PM
Friend:

For the forum, admin made policies & according that all members are allowed to download things. if u don’t want to share something with all members, its OK. Why you want to push other members to comply with what you want or your version of policy?

Also regarding miss use, it depends on perspective. I am sure the people who developed Actix (from their perspective) will find sharing Actix with VIPs of this forum is miss use of this SW as well.

Thanks to liu & please let’s agree to disagree.

No, this topic should be in the VIP ONLY! you should not put links or text, it is Copy-Right material!

venom
2009-06-25, 11:08 PM
Friend:

For the forum, admin made policies & according that all members are allowed to download things. if u don’t want to share something with all members, its OK. Why you want to push other members to comply with what you want or your version of policy?

Also regarding miss use, it depends on perspective. I am sure the people who developed Actix (from their perspective) will find sharing Actix with VIPs of this forum is miss use of this SW as well.

Thanks to liu & please let’s agree to disagree.

NILCTG, please cool down, u r getting aggressive !!

Misusing means that people are using it as a source of money, they are doing the projects and using these softwares commercially, which is wrong, if u r doing the same thing then i am sorry to say that u r among these people !!

Ethically and professionally, these softwares should be used for learning purpose ONLY, that is why the private section is created. You can become the VIP member urself but to do so u have to have enough reputation, and i am sure u know how to get that !!

This is never ending topic and by joining this forum u should agree with the policies, terms and conditions of this forum. Now cool down and think before saying, there are many products which will be shared in future as well, if u create the culture like this then many senior members will not share a single stuff in Public, you should be thankful to all of us that what is shared already is free still and u can use it !!

hassen
2009-06-25, 11:24 PM
salvation friends

you are all right, and as you know ,we have an administrator
primarily responsible,he can move the file as he can destroy it,for the interest of our community.

br hassen

NILCTG
2009-06-26, 01:49 AM
Bro:
With all due respect to you & everyone in the forum, I would like to say that I did not write anything aggressive in the statement. Also I don’t & need not to use any SW commercially as I am bound to use SW provided by the vendor I am working for. I use this tools to learn so that my job market becomes larger. Also I am grateful to all members (senior/vip/normal/junior) who shared useful docs/materials/SW/medicine in the forum.

My point was only one thing, as you said comply forum policy(set by the admin) and when some one is doing so, please respect his/her opinion/work. As pointed out by our great friend Hassen(thanks to him & Parto for sharing actix medicine with everyone), let admin decide if what i am saying or Liu doing is against the sprite & policy of the forum.

Thanks.:)

NILCTG, please cool down, u r getting aggressive !!

Misusing means that people are using it as a source of money, they are doing the projects and using these softwares commercially, which is wrong, if u r doing the same thing then i am sorry to say that u r among these people !!

Ethically and professionally, these softwares should be used for learning purpose ONLY, that is why the private section is created. You can become the VIP member urself but to do so u have to have enough reputation, and i am sure u know how to get that !!

This is never ending topic and by joining this forum u should agree with the policies, terms and conditions of this forum. Now cool down and think before saying, there are many products which will be shared in future as well, if u create the culture like this then many senior members will not share a single stuff in Public, you should be thankful to all of us that what is shared already is free still and u can use it !!

dsdd
2009-06-26, 02:40 PM
There is one more question. If someone wants to share something like "Actix", but he doesn't have the permission to log in VIP area. How can he do?:confused:

gigel
2009-06-27, 08:25 PM
Friends,

Seams to be some contradictions here...
Some of you are saying that we should share what we have in the VIP area just for VIPs
Also saying that sharing is not politically correct in non VIP area, is not politically correct in the VIP area as well
Then you are saying that if you don't have reputation to access the VIP area, you need to share here in non VIP area to get it!?
So, please correct me if I've understood you wrong and I’m confused! Please stop sharing!

Yes, I think also that this forum is for personal learning and non-commercial use and maybe the most important CREATING AND INCREASING THE MARKET SHARE of some specialized software and solution providers and open new employment opportunities for all of us.
This is the reality, because if all of us learn just one software product "the best one" the Telecom Corporations will buy commercial licenses for that particular software.
Imagine if all your CVs have next statement "I‘m Proficiency level Acti_x" and no CVs with "I‘m Proficiency level Other_one” because seams not to be so good and easy (just as Ex. I don't want to name a bad one) the Telecom Corporations will hire some of us and buy Acti_x licenses and this is similar for all software’s. Because for the corporations looks like “the market use just this software and most probably is the best” and they will buy the software because cannot use unlicensed software (due to Legal policy, internal IT policy, Technical support, Corrective releases, SLAs, work result confidence and so one) .
Imagine if I work for Telecom Corporation, I have a budget to spend on this type of software, test tools or equipments and if I have a good and happy experience one with a particular vendor/product I will BUY THAT ONE for commercial use and this is with licenses.
This is similar to Microsof_t strategy that make them so big, is well known that they created the illegal copy thing in order to make us robots that know just Window_s. Judge by your self’s why all the companies prefer to spend money on Microsof_t licenses instead of using the FREE Linu_x

If Acti_x ,or any other Nice and Friend Company for us, doesn't have an account yet on the forum, they should make one and request us feedback for improving their software and help us to build, increase or sustain they market share and product.
I think that some companies already have accounts on the forum and try to promote some software’s; I don’t want to name them you can figure out buy yourselves.

I’m proud to say that in this way I have made some good sales for few well know products on the forum and I’m not a salesman of either of these companies. I think this is also true for you!

venom
2009-06-27, 08:51 PM
Friends,

Some of you are saying that we should share what we have in the VIP area just for VIPs
Also saying that sharing is not politically correct in non VIP area, is not politically correct in the VIP area as well
Then you are saying that if you don't have reputation to access the VIP area, you need to share here in non VIP area to get it!?
So, please correct me if I've understood you wrong and I’m confused! Please stop sharing!

Yes, I think also that this forum is for personal learning and non-commercial use and maybe the most important CREATING AND INCREASING THE MARKET SHARE of some specialized software and solution providers and open new employment opportunities for all of us.
This is the reality, because if all of us learn just one software product "the best one" the Telecom Corporations will buy commercial licenses for that particular software.
Imagine if all your CVs have next statement "I‘m Proficiency level Acti_x" and no CVs with "I‘m Proficiency level Other_one” because seams not to be so good and easy (just as Ex. I don't want to name a bad one) the Telecom Corporations will hire some of us and buy Acti_x licenses and this is similar for all software’s. Because for the corporations looks like “the market use just this software and most probably is the best” and they will buy the software because cannot use unlicensed software (due to Legal policy, internal IT policy, Technical support, Corrective releases, SLAs, work result confidence and so one) .
Imagine if I work for Telecom Corporation, I have a budget to spend on this type of software, test tools or equipments and if I have a good and happy experience one with a particular vendor/product I will BUY THAT ONE for commercial use and this is with licenses.
This is similar to Microsof_t strategy that make them so big, is well known that they created the illegal copy thing in order to make us robots that know just Window_s. Judge by your self’s why all the companies prefer to spend money on Microsof_t licenses instead of using the FREE Linu_x

If Acti_x ,or any other Nice and Friend Company for us, doesn't have an account yet on the forum, they should make one and request us feedback for improving their software and help us to build, increase or sustain they market share and product.
I think that some companies already have accounts on the forum and try to promote some software’s; I don’t want to name them you can figure out buy yourselves.

I’m proud to say that in this way I have made some good sales for few well know products on the forum and I’m not a salesman of either of these companies. I think this is also true for you!

Seems like many people have not really like the idea of VIP area !

but i am in a strong favour of VIP Section that is why i am thinking to share more stuff in VIP Section ONLY from now onwards, thanks to all who have already given me enough respect in public area.

Enjoy !

Armagadon
2009-06-27, 09:46 PM
Friends,

Dear Gigel and others,

I think you misunderstood the idea, although it is very clear and easy...

in simple words: Forum Benefit should come first...

Copyright materaila sharing publicly>>> Our forum will be at risk of other companies that may claim to close the forum!

Here comes the question: What should non Senior members do to get stuff :(??

Simple answer: Share useful tools and documents>>> Reputation will increase quickly>>> Access to VIP forum!!

Hope it is clear enough!

sadok
2009-07-04, 07:43 PM
Hi,

Hope you are doing well, please could you send me the password of the rar file.

Thank in Advance

Sadok

PM me to get pwd

BR!!!