PDA

View Full Version : (Req)Licensing cost of TEMS Investigation

NILCTG
2009-06-20, 04:56 PM
Does anyone have an idea about licensing (one year) cost of TEMS Investigation 9xx (I know that medicine for TI is available in the forum, but my query is about the real thing)?

Thanks.

venom
2009-06-20, 09:04 PM
Does anyone have an idea about licensing (one year) cost of TEMS Investigation 9xx (I know that medicine for TI is available in the forum, but my query is about the real thing)?

Thanks.

r u planning to buy or sell?

NILCTG
2009-06-21, 01:54 AM
I am interested to buy. Before I contact E*******, I would appreciate some info on pricing.

grid666
2009-06-21, 07:00 AM
I am interested to buy. Before I contact E*******, I would appreciate some info on pricing.

You will have to contact ASCOM for TEMS, e******* sold it to Ascom.

regards

elche
2009-06-21, 12:14 PM
It depends on the options you ask for, the price will usually range from USD $11,000 to $20,000, the software it self remains the same, by options I mean tems phone with pocket or no pocket function, just basic phone for drive test with one or two phones. so that will give you an idea.
It will also depend on the specific market and if you are an operator or an independent company asking for the quote.
The prices are for purchasing the whole kit with a hardware dongle, licensing I assume should get you better prices.

I hope it helped
BR