PDA

View Full Version : TEMS INVESTIGATION: Uplink Log

nicetalkmoney
2009-06-16, 08:59 AM
Hi friends,

Normally TEMS Investigation Logfile will capture the downlink file. Anyone can tell me how to see or capture the uplink logfile?? be coz i heard someone said that we can capture the uplink also. I'm trying to cantact him but he lost right now.Really need it urgent.

Thankz and Im a beginner in Opti. Your comment really appreciate needed.

rheyra
2009-06-16, 01:59 PM
Hi,
You can't collect Uplink measurement using TEMS, but you can use TEMS to process uplink measurement log file (as post processing tool).

BR//Rheyra

Hi friends,

Normally TEMS Investigation Logfile will capture the downlink file. Anyone can tell me how to see or capture the uplink logfile?? be coz i heard someone said that we can capture the uplink also. I'm trying to cantact him but he lost right now.Really need it urgent.

gprastomo
2009-06-16, 06:02 PM
Hi friend,

I think it is impossible to see uplink log file, but you can try to use K15 then tap it to RNC/BSC or BTS the retrieve the message, but little bit difficult...

br

Hi friends,

giegala
2009-06-16, 07:43 PM
Hi,

TEMS understand uplink recordings from E/// OSS, that it is from CPT tool. For 3G recording, like UeTR or GPEH, you will need TEMS Visualisation.

rheyra
2009-06-16, 07:52 PM
That's why I said TEMS can process uplink log file. This log file either can be from K15, from OSS (like MTR or another from 3G uplink meas log). But TEMS itself CANNOT collect uplink log file.

BR//Rheyra

Hi,

TEMS understand uplink recordings from E/// OSS, that it is from CPT tool. For 3G recording, like UeTR or GPEH, you will need TEMS Visualisation.

RF engineer
2009-06-16, 08:04 PM
Dear
the analysis for TEMS for UL can be done in case your network is E******* otherwise not support .
BR

nicetalkmoney
2009-06-16, 08:06 PM
Hi Giegala,

So that mean from UETR log, we can merge with tems logfile? I found from TEMS Investigation under export logfile, there is option to select "logfile with uplink data".
I never try it before, if the data merged so that mean it can play by TEMS Investigation itself because their extension still " .log "

giegala
2009-06-16, 09:19 PM
Hi,

with TEMS Investigation you can open 2G recording from E/// network, however for 3G recordings you need different and separate software - "TEMS visualisation"

corneliu
2009-07-16, 04:27 PM
Hi friends,

You will not capture UL in TI, but you will able to merge UL capture and downlink (captured by TemsInvestigation)