PDA

View Full Version : DX CAUSES HELP

atese
2009-06-15, 03:48 PM
Hi all.

Can anyone explain me the difference between DX CAUSES and CLEAR CODES in Nokia and how can I see them in th Nokia OSS?

Thanks

mojiiiiii
2010-08-30, 10:18 AM
I NEED TO UNDERSTAND DIFF TOO.
Please explain

agungpur
2011-05-12, 12:45 AM
Hi,

clear codes is DX causes with failure (explanation). DX cause actually is internal cause in BSC because of DX architecture of BSC and MSC (NSN). Clearcodes can be monitored by observation.
How to use clear codes stat ? in NSN you can running ND/RS 220 for BSC level and you can see call phase code, call phase description, clearcode id, and count. on different sheet there're counter, desc, nbr of calls, and share (%). To analyze cc statistics, you can check starting from "biggest" count or which call phase u will check (paging, ho, sdcch, basic assignment, etc). On next sheet (data2), observation can refer to Nbr of calls or share (in %).. which part will u checked or analyze .. HO, drop calls, callsetup, call fail, etc.

Dont forget to open your "clearcode list/tabel" during check clearcodes statistics (220), because your need to know call phase & clear code id if you want to know exact problem on your network (BSC).

Good luck.

alb_elezi
2011-05-12, 04:25 AM
I would say clear codes comes from signalling level, and DX cause problems in DX200 HW.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Regards

Rodbar
2011-05-20, 04:51 AM
In addition, you can find below a document with an explanation for each DX cause/Clear code.

No password.

Regards,

Rodrigo Barreto