PDA

View Full Version : KPI in Mapinfo

plannerguy
2009-06-09, 07:47 PM
Hi

freinds

This doc will help to View KPI while you are using MapInfo.normally when using MapInfo you have to view separately the KPI in excel or any tool .with this application you can View entire KPI for each cell.

Regards
Plannerguy

"Please add reputation if it found to be worth"

Lesmana
2009-06-09, 08:57 PM
Please share any user doc. if u have...

plannerguy
2009-06-09, 09:09 PM
Dear masud

the attached docs will help u in detail.I have found out this by myself .dont know wether any docs available

regards
Plannerguy

saullow
2009-06-09, 10:41 PM
Hi

freinds

This doc will help to View KPI while you are using MapInfo.normally when using MapInfo you have to view separately the KPI in excel or any tool .with this application you can View entire KPI for each cell.

Regards
Plannerguy

Upload on rapidshare please???

plannerguy
2009-06-10, 04:18 PM
hi

No need of worry

i willpossibly post the same to share link by today itself.

Regards
Plannerguy.

naga30
2009-06-10, 04:28 PM
Hi

freinds

Regards
Plannerguy

Please send to file sample

BR
Naga30

plannerguy
2009-06-10, 05:00 PM
Dear

Naga

i didnt get u

Regards
Plannerguy

naga30
2009-06-10, 07:10 PM
Dear

Naga

i didnt get u

Regards
Plannerguy
Mean can you send excel format kpi sample or html format

Naga30

nupong
2009-06-10, 11:15 PM
Can you please show us how it's work?

RF engineer
2009-06-11, 12:35 AM
Hi
If i have scanned file for gsm for both BCCH and BSIC and if i want to put the scanned file on mapinfo how can i do in order to see exactly in where this specific BCCH-BSIC being decoding in order to be sure that this cell is overshooting or not.
Your Help my friends

plannerguy
2009-06-11, 06:58 PM
Hi

I have attached a sample file which i have made for analysis of KPIs. this file i hace made in excel and same you can just save as *.htm format.

so next time onwarrds when you click sector , it will automatically go to particular -- htm ie. ipaddress\cellsite\.htm eg 10.0.0.1\mexico-A\.htm.

which we have alreday created and show the reults in internet explorer.

regards
Plannerguy

ebadullah
2009-06-17, 03:51 AM
Hi

freinds

Regards
Plannerguy

Hi

I have attached a sample file which i have made for analysis of KPIs. this file i hace made in excel and same you can just save as *.htm format.

so next time onwarrds when you click sector , it will automatically go to particular -- htm ie. ipaddress\cellsite\.htm eg 10.0.0.1\mexico-A\.htm.

regards
Plannerguy

so if u have like 10 sites (30 cells) u need to make 30 .htm files (each for each sector)??

plannerguy
2009-06-17, 08:13 PM
Sure!

You have to create Individually for each sector ,as you will be clicking on individual sectros to know its performance.

Just prepare simple Macro. so it can be automated and will consume less time.

Regards
Plannerguy

RF engineer
2009-06-18, 02:40 AM
Hi
If i made drive test for scanning for BCCH and BSIC for city if i want to convert the log file to tab file and then i want for each decoded BCCH and BSIC been decoded in the scanning convert to mapinfo so i can see if the specific BCCH and BSIC overshoot or not it is possible to be done in mapinfo?
can you help how to do it in mapinfo.
BR

hassen
2009-06-18, 02:58 AM
Hi
If i made drive test for scanning for BCCH and BSIC for city if i want to convert the log file to tab file and then i want for each decoded BCCH and BSIC been decoded in the scanning convert to mapinfo so i can see if the specific BCCH and BSIC overshoot or not it is possible to be done in mapinfo?
can you help how to do it in mapinfo.
BR
hi

make sure that you are exported all bcch and bsic for the first time,i mean from tems all scan bcch 0,all scan bcch 1,ect.... same for bsic and also all rxlev 0 ,1.....
and i think by using thematic application of map info you can see all mesurement scan (bcch bsic).
by the way use actix tool and you can see each frequency using scan analyzer.
good luck
br hassen

RF engineer
2009-06-18, 05:20 AM
Thank you hassan for you support, In case if i want to just have let say BCCH1 and BSIC 1 ,no need to use Query .

Khairul
2009-06-20, 02:10 AM
Hi

regards
Plannerguy

thanks for the information

faisalusuf
2009-06-22, 03:48 AM
Thanks alot pal

Inception
2009-12-24, 07:52 PM
HI
Simpler tool is plan-opt tool that you can sort your kpi`s on map according your thresholds ,
www.plan-opt.com
just creat your data ,add your kpi that you want ,TCH DROP,TCH CONGESTION HSSR,,AND ETC.
BR
LAVIN

Hi

freinds

Regards
Plannerguy

des118
2009-12-29, 03:34 PM
HI
Simpler tool is plan-opt tool that you can sort your kpi`s on map according your thresholds ,
www.plan-opt.com
just creat your data ,add your kpi that you want ,TCH DROP,TCH CONGESTION HSSR,,AND ETC.
BR
LAVIN

Hi Lavin80 ,

I know Plan-Opt tool , but that is demo . So that i can't analyze KPI . If u have ***** , plz help me to ***** it .

Hi Plannerguy ,

Plz send it to me . I'm a young engineer , i i want to know it .

Plz contact with me by email : bastian.luong@gmail.com

Inception
2009-12-29, 03:53 PM
hi bastian
yes before was demo but know you can download its not demo just download the last version .i download more than 5 month and its working fine just change ur data ,ur drive test kpi and ur best server .bastian
br
lavin

Hi Lavin80 ,

I know Plan-Opt tool , but that is demo . So that i can't analyze KPI . If u have ***** , plz help me to ***** it .

Hi Plannerguy ,

Plz send it to me . I'm a young engineer , i i want to know it .

Plz contact with me by email : bastian.luong@gmail.com

papipv
2009-12-29, 04:20 PM
thanks man,
please post the link in rapidshare or 4share

bm2hu
2010-02-19, 10:29 PM
is there a version post on 4share? thx

Shakeel_15
2010-02-20, 04:00 AM
Hi Lavin,

Have you tried to display Best Server prediction on plan-opt? I am trying but couldnt suceed. If you please tell me how to display prediction for each sector.

BR

hi bastian
yes before was demo but know you can download its not demo just download the last version .i download more than 5 month and its working fine just change ur data ,ur drive test kpi and ur best server .bastian
br
lavin

jvalant
2010-02-20, 04:39 AM
please upload on 4share..or mail me: jvalant@live.com

already added reputation

thanks,
Jvalant

smarty.rf
2011-08-14, 03:04 AM
Hi

freinds

Regards
Plannerguy

HI Plannerguy,

i'm getting syntax error, when i paste .htm file in expression, pls help

Piscean21
2011-08-14, 02:44 PM
I am also getting this syntax error:(

smarty.rf
2011-08-20, 04:53 AM
HI Plannerguy,

i'm getting syntax error, when i paste .htm file in expression, pls help

Experts,

Plz help, i 'm very much eager to add kpi in mapinfo

pankajsc96
2012-01-05, 02:31 AM
hey!!!!! INCEPTION can you send me planopt, coz now I'm not able to download it from official site.
please HELP

Thanks in advance
pankaj
pankajsc96@gmail.com

dacoder
2012-01-05, 10:19 PM
HI
www.plan-opt.com (http://www.plan-opt.com)
BR
LAVIN
Unable to download from provided website...plz upload it here

thanks

plannerguy
2012-02-22, 03:33 PM
Hi

which version of Mapinfo are u using?

Regards
Plannegruy