PDA

View Full Version : Question Non-European Consultants working in Europe

justdream
2016-11-21, 01:15 AM
Dears,

I'd like to ask Non-European Consultants working in Europe
how did they manage to do this?
as always face that problem of Agencies looking for consultants who have European passport or valid work permit

Could you share your experience please?

justdream
2016-11-28, 02:18 AM
Strange,
No single successful case of Non-European got work in Europe !

EngSoft
2016-12-01, 08:04 PM
there is .. but maybe its very diffcult. I will give you two cases.

1. Germany --> you can apply for high skilled work permit and it need 2 month . so if you have a connection inside vendor/operator and was lucky to get a offer and they were willing to wait for you can join !
2. Netherlands --> you can apply for high skilled work permit and it need 3 to 4 weeks . similar to Germany you need a contract and a company willing to wait for you .

no both cases you will need a management company to apply for the visa and do you payroll . if you got a role and you looking for management company I can refer you toward one.

in the end , it not impossible but it need good luck ! and perfect timing .

sak2e
2016-12-08, 03:32 PM
One of successful case of Non-European got work in Europe .. Good luck

1. Germany --> you can apply for high skilled work permit and it need 2 month . so if you have a connection inside vendor/operator and was lucky to get a offer and they were willing to wait for you can join !
2. Netherlands --> you can apply for high skilled work permit and it need 3 to 4 weeks . similar to Germany you need a contract and a company willing to wait for you .

no both cases you will need a management company to apply for the visa and do you payroll . if you got a role and you looking for management company I can refer you toward one.

justdream
2017-04-28, 05:35 AM
Could you please share more information about: Payroll
I'm always confused about this concept.

SCHERIFFHELMY
2017-04-29, 07:08 PM
Hi
I faced this problem so many times , after getting accepted in Germany because of Mastering the German Language and have Good Experience in both RAN and transmission , but I know some pakestani who worked in Holland , How i dont know