PDA

View Full Version : Actix on Vista

seyfix
2009-06-07, 03:24 AM
I have problem with Actix installation on Vista. I have 64-bit Vista installed and SENTEMUL_2008_X64 tool. I can install the driver but I couldnt install full dongle file.

Could anyone send full dongle file for Vista 64-bit ?

parto_tegal
2009-06-07, 03:44 PM
I have problem with Actix installation on Vista. I have 64-bit Vista installed and SENTEMUL_2008_X64 tool. I can install the driver but I couldnt install full dongle file.

Could anyone send full dongle file for Vista 64-bit ?

Hi
I am not familiar with Vista as I never work with this, but why run Sentemul if there is a license available? Maximize your search button...
Regards
parto_tegal

seyfix
2009-06-07, 06:49 PM
thank you Parto_tegal,

But there is no license available with me. I have just actix_full.dng file to load with Sentemul_2008_x64. but this actix_full.dng file is not working with Vista even I have already loaded the driver

my question is anyone has actix_full.dng file for vista or know some way to run actix on vista using sentemul (crck) ?

parto_tegal
2009-06-07, 08:26 PM
Hi Seyfix
As I am not familiar with Vista, let's try this (maybe it will work, and mostly it will not haha) :p
1. Locate your AtxEchoId.exe and run it...
2. Uncheck all options except Hard Disk ID and Ethernet Address, take a note on your Locking ID in 0x14 0x----- format.
3. Send it to me, I will try to generate one license (lservrc file) for you...
4. Put this license in your Application folder (I am not sure on Vista, maybe can be located using the software...)

Let's see,maybe it will work (and mostly it will not haha.... :p)

Best regards
parto_tegal