PDA

View Full Version : Is Aircom Asset the right tool for a beginner?

planner
2009-06-05, 11:15 PM
I am a beginner in radio planning. I am still not sure if I should start learning with Aircom Enterprise. My previous experiences in antenna design taught me that industry leading softwares are not always the best choice for a beginner. Hence, I am seeking your advice.

Thanks.

hassen
2009-06-05, 11:31 PM
hi

for the first time i think you can start with tems cell planner 3.1
it is like aircom.

br hassen

lejun
2009-06-06, 12:10 AM
I am a beginner in radio planning. I am still not sure if I should start learning with Aircom Enterprise. My previous experiences in antenna design taught me that industry leading softwares are not always the best choice for a beginner. Hence, I am seeking your advice.

Thanks.
I think, you should begin with Atoll, you will have planning concepts. It is easy to use, caculate fastly with accuracy result.
Then, you can use Asset, it is more complex but better.
BR

venom
2009-06-06, 01:04 AM
hi

it is like aircom.

br hassen

I guess u can start with any version of tems cell planner, it is just the baby version of ASSET !

But if u want to learn about how PLANNING TOOL works then believe me every tool works same, the only difference u will find is in the interfaces, TEMS Cell Planner is not rated as a very good tool honestly but believe me it is good to start with, at least u will get familiar with the layout of ASSET a bit !

justdream
2009-06-06, 04:43 AM

Thanks.

Oh freinds, what's wrong with you?

Aicom Asset is not complix, it's very good tool..I appreciate it and its designers a lot...............just start with any tool and don't worry, you will get support from Finetopix members

abc123ww
2009-08-03, 10:22 PM
Oh freinds, what's wrong with you?

Aicom Asset is not complix, it's very good tool..I appreciate it and its designers a lot...............just start with any tool and don't worry, you will get support from Finetopix members

Thanks all :D
This forums is great.

basith.aces
2009-08-03, 10:29 PM
hi

it is like aircom.

br hassen

where can i find TCP 3.1 and will it get open with out dongle
plz reply

;)

mobilink999
2009-08-04, 12:36 AM
Well I think ATOLL is very easy. Also, tool is secondary thing, you need to have basic concepts first. Once your understand what you want to calculate its mostly procedural issue which you can sort out. Thats why I suggest Atoll so u can concentrate on concepts and not on tool.