PDA

View Full Version : Low Immediate Assignment succ rate

guess.who
2009-06-02, 10:46 PM
Hi guyz..... i wanted to find your opinion regarding a strange issue that I face....
we have huawei equipment installed and every now and then it have Low Immediate assignment succ rate without any evident reason...its stays that way for a few hours and gets resolved by itself after that...any ideas??

Thanks in advace

gprastomo
2009-06-03, 05:10 PM
1. You can see the failure cause on the counter.
2. Check the TRX/TS availability

br

rheyra
2009-06-03, 07:48 PM
You can check if any congestion of your cell. Also, please be aware of sites in border that can create high SDCCH mean holding time.

Hi guyz..... i wanted to find your opinion regarding a strange issue that I face....
we have huawei equipment installed and every now and then it have Low Immediate assignment succ rate without any evident reason...its stays that way for a few hours and gets resolved by itself after that...any ideas??

Thanks in advace

guess.who
2009-06-03, 11:43 PM
can u plz elaborate on SDCCH mean holding time

rheyra
2009-06-04, 01:26 PM
hello my friend,
you can find the related thread in link below:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4547
You can find the SDCCH mean holding time estimation for each SDCCH attempt there.

br//rheyra

can u plz elaborate on SDCCH mean holding time

Bloker
2009-12-27, 10:59 AM
I suggest you break down the inputs for the Immediate assign succ rate formula (ie: stats for immed. ass. causes and actual assignments) to see which lets say counter is suffering from lower assignments.

check if the area is suffering from interference, illegal not properly configured repeaters, if its a border cells (country borders) you want to make sure of frequencies and BSICs, etc, if you can give more disc we can provide better answer!

hope that helped, please tell me if you need more help!

please add rep :)

RF engineer
2009-12-27, 10:13 PM

Thanks in advace
Low immediate assignment is 1 mid night? if yes you can ask huawei to upgrade the BSC software to solve this bug problem .
BR
RF

guess.who
2009-12-28, 01:10 AM
which bsc has this prob.,,bsc32 or bsc6000....and upgrade to which software??

RF engineer
2009-12-28, 01:16 AM
BSC 6000 has this problem
BR
RF

RF engineer
2009-12-28, 01:21 AM
software version C12B195SP11 but first to do this ask for huawei help to give you reasons may your case is different, i really did but they not gave me any answer.