PDA

View Full Version : FLM for Microwave

slavun
2009-05-29, 05:19 PM
Hi to All,
I need help. I want to ask whether anyone knows some tentative prices for First Line Maintenance for Microwave links. For example: on-site corrective maintenance (i.e. replacing faulty parts/units ,antenna adjustment), on-site preventive maintenance also. Are they per hour or per work? Some example figures if it's possible. I need to make an offer but it's good to know what is the situation in different parts of the world. You may answer me here or PM.

Thanks in advance

Cost_Reducer
2009-05-29, 11:16 PM
Hi ,

for one customer in Germany we get every month a specific amount for maintenance a radio network. It`s 400€ per link every month :D
Ok, we must have a spar part of different equipment,i.e ODU`s from different vendors, IDU,PowerSupplys and so on, men power for complete germany because our SLA-time is 6hours.... It`s very short time.
If we get a ticket, our front office must do a remote connection to customers NMS and locate the faulty site and specify the faulty unit or connection. Then they order the new device and send a technican to the site...and hope they locate the right failure :p

Many other customers pay us a fixed salary for maintenance their networks. In most instances their NMS is running in our front office, so we have a real-time monitoring.

Non-contractor customers pay our service-operation according to needed time :D but they have the lowest priority in our To-Do List :p

Hope this informations are helpfull for you offer

slavun
2009-05-30, 12:40 AM
Thanks a lot. ;))